Guardbanning (1 Viewer)

AZIMAGE

Banned
Hello fellow Jailbreak people. So whenever I happen to be on the jailbreak server and someone freekills, I almost instantly see them get banned for 4 hours from the whole server. I was curious if we could implement a banning of blue team. I know it is possible, a clan I was formerly in has it but their plugins are all made by their devs and are private. It wouldn't work asking them so I was curious if anyone knew how it works.

I don't even really understand what you're saying.

I dont really see the point of just banning someone from blue team, and still able to join red team. If that is what you mean.

What Azi is trying to say is : You fuck up being a proper guard, you won't be a guard anymore.
Hell, we might as well set a 3 hour playtime requirement in order to join Blue team.

Reactions: AZIMAGE
I want to add, that they're not getting instantly banned for 4 hours, they're getting warned loads of times, getting slayed and finally banned when not complying. However I agree with Didixo, as often the blu team is often a huge mess.

I want to add, that they're not getting instantly banned for 4 hours, they're getting warned loads of times, getting slayed and finally banned when not complying. However I agree with Didixo, as often the blu team is often a huge mess.
I rarely warn guards, as I expect them to know the rules if they really think they can take control of 15 prisoners at once.

I rarely warn guards, as I expect them to know the rules if they really think they can take control of 15 prisoners at once.

I was admin there aswell, I'd warn them once, verbally, after I'd slay and then I'd enforce a 2 hour ban. 4 hours sounds too much, if it's the first time. If it's not the first time, I'd agree with 4 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread