Declined Guardban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPD I dunno how long it will take before you will understand some simple logic, starting a game nullifies the AFK freeze command if you haven't given any further orders
Swaggy, i dunno if you can read english *insert rules*. But that is just not true, i don't know who came up with that bullshit. you guys as admins can't just make up rules. that's just not how it works.

starting a game nullifies the AFK freeze command if you haven't given any further orders
How did u came up with that? do you see that anywhere in the rules? It has never been a thing untill you guys became admin and since it does not state anything about that in the rules it's just not true, you can't just come up with rules.

This was introduced with hungergames as wardens liked killing people for moving the moment hungergames was started.

Swaggy, i dunno if you can read english *insert rules*. But that is just not true, i don't know who came up with that bullshit. you guys as admins can't just make up rules. that's just not how it works.

OPD you won't ever get it will you

OPD I did post usefull stuff like you're not getting unteambanned, the reason werefor you were guardbanned is legit but you won't understand cause you don't want to.

The reason why you hate most stuff of the rules is cause they limit you and you find it retarded.

If you don't want this shit to happen you change the way you do stuff when a admin warns you MULTIPLE times and don't ignore it.

It's fine that i won't get unbanned, i get that u guys can't read the rules by now. But we still have to voice command and deathrun problem. please add the shit you guys are saying to the rules or dont enforce it. why have rules if not all of the "rules" are in there.

For example if you would add this rule: starting a game nullifies the AFK freeze command if you haven't given any further orders, which is not a rule atm. i wouldnt do it anymore. Same for voice commands

It's fine that i won't get unbanned, i get that u guys can't read the rules by now. But we still have to voice command and deathrun problem. please add the shit you guys are saying to the rules or dont enforce it. why have rules if not all of the "rules" are in there.

For example if you would add this rule: starting a game nullifies the AFK freeze command if you haven't given any further orders, which is not a rule atm. i wouldnt do it anymore. Same for voice commands

OPD no one asks you to stay in this community all you do is moan and complain about stuff which is just purely logic.

You ask people to go to the yellow line and to afk freeze, if you say "hungergame" and turn on ff then it also nulifies the AFK freeze which is basic logic and it is the same with the minigames.

If you say it's not then you have been breaking rules yourself to and if you say yes then you give in to freekilling everytime with the minigames.

OPD no one asks you to stay in this community all you do is moan and complain about stuff which is just purely logic.

You ask people to go to the yellow line and to afk freeze, if you say "hungergame" and turn on ff then it also nulifies the AFK freeze which is basic logic and it is the same with the minigames.

If you say it's not then you have been breaking rules yourself to and if you say yes then you give in to freekilling everytime with the minigames.
All i do is moan and complain about stuff which is just purely logic... wew. the amount of sophistries in this thread is just too damn high.

Swaggy...
This is just not true, why? Because it's not stated in the rules. I always say when they can move if i did say afk freeze before that.

I have not, why? Because it's not stated in the rules and it has never been a rule.

All i do is moan and complain about stuff which is just purely logic... wew. the amount of sophistries in this thread is just too damn high.

Swaggy...

This is just not true, why? Because it's not stated in the rules. I always say when they can move if i did say afk freeze before that.

I have not, why? Because it's not stated in the rules and it has never been a rule.
Tbh you'd know how you would do stuff if you actually did your job as a trial back when you were one.

Swaggy you won't ever get it will you? Please post something usefull

Please explain, i don't get it

The point of this was that the moment hungergames was started, a good portion of the RED team would instantly turn and attack, even if the order was to AFK freeze. This lead to a discussion here: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/hungergames-on-jailbreak.6142/#post-37297

The final statement on this was agreed upon by the Jailbreak team at the time; It just makes more sense to apply it to all minigames since it prevents freekilling.

• Agree
Reactions: Flynt
Tbh you'd know how you would do stuff if you actually did your job as a trial back when you were one.
Are you kidding me? that whole sentence is just wrong. How did i not do my job as a trial? Where the fuck does that even come from? Are you dumb? so many questions...

OPD every time I told you someone was breaking the rules, you left the server. I even called you out on it through the call system at the time but you still didn't bother responding. Either way that is for another time.

OPD every time I told you someone was breaking the rules, you left the server. I even called you out on it through the call system at the time but you still didn't bother responding. Either way that is for another time.
Bullshit lol, you always leave the server when when i tell you someone is breaking the rules, i even called you out through the call system but you just don't bother responding ;-;

I remember one point I directly pointed out to you that someone was freekilling, you said "I'll keep an eye on them", then you left 20 seconds later. That's when I did a /call to call you out.

At any rate, this thread is more than likely denied since Swaggy does not want your guard ban lifted. Neither do I as this might just teach you to stop baiting, and to actually listen to warnings given by me, Swaggy or any of the other admins that play on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread