Not open for further replies.

:OP: D

SourceBans Ban URL: -
Name of your Banned Steam Account:Dutchman
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41332366
Date and Time of the Ban: 12-7-2016, 4 hours
Reason about the Ban: baiting?
Admin that Banned you: swaggy

So today i got guardbanned for baiting when i just got on. I asked swaggy why i was guardbanned and he told me that I kept baiting after he warned me not to sticky jump anymore.

I did not bait after he warned me. I switched to the sticky launcher so that i would not make any unnecessary sticky jumps anymore. This is what I told swaggy but he told me that I was "randomly opening minigame doors with a sticky launcher".
This is the biggest bullshit i have ever heard. I was warden at that time and i opened minigame doors so that the reds could enter. Opening doors with a sticky launcher is NOT baiting whatsoever. How is it any different from opening doors with a rocketlauncher or a pistol. I did NOT randomly fire my sticky launcher. I used it to open doors or to kill/catch up to rebellers.

This said I think that the ban is unjustified and that i should be unguardbanned.

Let me tell you how it actually goes.

You sticky jumped randomly around the cell area, which I called you out on and telling you to stop, you still did it you then went on to shoot buttons of doors randomly with your sticky bombs which also is baiting. If you would have used the minigame sure I could have looked over it but you just did it and looked inside which just means you did it randomly

We have repeated the rules to you multiple times but you always just say how you find it a stupid reason so you don't see the reason for it (@Cammy knows you do this) so for once more here is the rule so you start to understand.

Baiting:
Baiting is when a player from the guard team uses themselves as a bait in order to get permission to kill you, this is highly disallowed and will result in a punishment.

A list of things that count as baiting;
  • Heavy spinning mini-gun when everyone is standing still,
  • Sniper aiming their sights at a prisoner,
  • Engineers building dispensers to block the REDs,
  • Guards standing and/or running above prisoners,
  • Guards firing weapons randomly,
  • Lethal Taunting,
  • Guards entering a red only area,
  • Being in a RED only area in a game activily in use,
  • A guard entering a Prisoners Melee Range,
  • Pyros airblasting non-rebelling prisoners,
  • A guard entering a cell while Prisoners are still inside,
  • Sniper/Scout throwing Jarate/Milk at prisoners,
For the Prisoners part, You are NOT allowed to hit/kill a baiter, instead report them! Hitting a baiter will result in rebelling and you will be killed.

I'll be honest here, everything that I warn you about you have stated to be "Pointless", "Retarded" or "Useless". You always question the rules when I warn you about something, like when I tell you (constantly) about the whole "Minigame" thing you love to argue about.

Minigame argument being if you put someone in a minigame that has a "Start button" and you tell them to AFK freeze once inside; You then hit that start button and people start moving. You then start killing those people that moved despite hitting the button that is clearly meant for starting the minigame.

I then yell at you because you once again failed as a warden and freekilled people, but you say you haven't because they didn't follow your orders.
You are quite notorious with this when it comes to Deathrun where there's a blockade that stops people from starting the minigame. You then hit this button to start the minigame and people start moving as you have hit the button to start it.

The way I see it, this guard ban has been a long time coming. You never listen nor take warnings seriously, as proven with your previous ban in the shoutbox.
Our warnings to you in the server, including my trials' warnings are never accepted by you. You've even at one point directly questioned one of my admins' capabilities because they told you off for doing something that I constantly tell you to NOT do.

After you warned me of baiting i did not sticky jump again, that is just not true. Also how is opening a door randomly firing your weapon, firing my weapon has in this case clearly a purpose which makes it not randomly. I have opened some doors but then changing my mind not to do that minigame, I don't recall that not being allowed. But still, that you would guardban someone for opening doors is ridiculous to me.

And for Cammy's part:
There is no rule that says that when u activate deathrun/a minigame that u are supposed to actually play it. It has never been a thing untill like 2 months ago when u started saying that out of no where. I have been doing it since i joined this server, everyone has been doing it before you started sprouting out that nonesense. I do not recall admins being able to add "rules" just because they say that it's "common sense". Since THE RULES don't say that u actually have to play a minigame when u press a button, you don't have to. You, cammy, started saying that since recently. I even recall u doing it before you became an admin.

*edit: this also counts for voice commands, before you became admin voice commands have NEVER been afk-frozen. The rules don't say that voice commands are afk frozen and you are clearly touching your keyboard. Just another weird rule added by cammy himself

• Dislike
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
You hit the button to start the minigame, you clearly have the mind to use it. You then murder a buncha people after pulling the "You didn't follow my orders" card and pull the rest out of the minigame. You are freekilling from the moment you hit the start button.

OPD what you would do is say, Go into Deathrun and AFK freeze and then you start the game with out further orders which means they have to starts any people you kill for not afk freezing is clearly a freekill but you don't understand that cause you are not willing to.

Again as said there is a rule no randomly shooting your weapons, if you randomly use a sticky to blow open a door of a minigame which you aren't gonna use then you are baiting.

The Voice Commands part is from Wolf, not me. He never saw it as AFK frozen, so I never did.
I'm just following on from what he's told me about the rules in his view.

OPD what you would do is say, Go into Deathrun and AFK freeze and then you start the game with out further orders which means they have to starts any people you kill for not afk freezing is clearly a freekill but you don't understand that cause you are not willing to.
The thing is swaggy, is that pressing the button that removes the glass wall does not mean that they can begin, all it does is removing a glass wall.

you clearly have the mind to use it
I clearly don't have the mind to use it, since I am not. And "the you didn't follow my orders card" is what you pull when someone doesn't follow your orders since i said afk freeze.

I just don't get why these things have become a problem since you guys have become admins.
-It is not in the rules

Again as said there is a rule no randomly shooting your weapons, if you randomly use a sticky to blow open a door of a minigame which you aren't gonna use then you are baiting.
Opening a door is not randomly firing your weapon, it has a use, which makes it not randomly.

Perhaps it's time for a Jailbreak rules rewrite then, I'm sure everyone wants a version X of it to relearn.

Everything that I do is what I've been told by Wolf to do. My punishments have become more severe over time because I know the behaviours of certain players, and I've never seen an hour as a punishment.

The thing is swaggy, is that pressing the button that removes the glass wall does not mean that they can begin, all it does is removing a glass wall.

I clearly don't have the mind to use it, since I am not. And "the you didn't follow my orders card" is what you pull when someone doesn't follow your orders since i said afk freeze.

I just don't get why these things have become a problem since you guys have become admins.
-It is not in the rules

Opening a door is not randomly firing your weapon, it has a use, which makes it not randomly.

If you don't use the minigame = you shot it randomly which is baiting.

Opening the glass wall is like pushing the green button in 9square, it means the game starts and without any further options given the people may move.

You fail to understand all this as you have no respect for the rules, well as long as they don't bode well for you that is. You can't understand the simple rules as you find them "Retarded" or "useless" or you just think they don't harm anyone.

Note: You sticky jump randomly almost every time in the server and we warn you for it every time and you basically ignore our warning as the next time we join you do it again.

• Agree
Reactions: Cammy
No, the problem is that you never followed what Wolf said to you during your trial phase, if he even did talk to you.
I doubt you ever respected him nor the rules of the server.

You've always had a problem with the way he administrated, and he had a problem with the fact that you disregarded his warnings as much as you do mine now.

Wolf was not my mentor, he had nothing to say about me and he didn't say anything about me, I've learned everything from Matt-ers, clicclic and someone else with a M. And no i never talked to him since i didn't like him just like he didn't say anything to me. The problem is that those things we are arguing about are not rules. Wolf has made up the voice command thing. If you look up the rules you don't see anything about voice commands, and since you touch your keyboard which =/= afk frozen you are kos.

If you don't use the minigame = you shot it randomly which is baiting.

Opening the glass wall is like pushing the green button in 9square, it means the game starts and without any further options given the people may move.
Since when? Oh lemme guess: "common sense".
The difference between pressing the crushgame button and removing a glass wall is that people would die if they had to be afk frozen in crushgame. (i think you mean crushgame)

The funny thing is that you guys also make people afk freeze in fallgame (atleast that is allowed), even after you pressed the button. How is that any different except that it even kills you if you stay afk frozen. (same from 9square)

Opening a door is not RANDOMLY firing your weapon since it has a PURPOSE.

The funny thing is that you guys also make people afk freeze in fallgame (atleast that is allowed), even after you pressed the button. How is that any different except that it even kills you if you stay afk frozen. (same from 9square)

In this case, I actually tell them to AFK freeze AFTER the minigame has started. I make it clear that they must be AFK frozen after the minigame has started; I do not start a minigame and start murdering the ones that move so that they can take part in the actual game they have been placed in.

If you don't want them to play the minigame, why put them in there to begin with? Why start the minigame with the only intention being to kill those that allegedly disobey your orders despite you hitting the button that starts the minigame you've placed them in.

As far as I am concerned, you are doing for one of two reasons: 1) To farm points, 2) For the sake of pissing the admins off that constantly tell you to not do it.

Back to the actual reason of your guardban...

You were guard banned for baiting by firing your weapon randomly to travel. You do this every single time you are seen in the server, meaning you do not take our warnings seriously. I'm more lax about this than Swaggy, but it's been a long time coming and I do not want to see the guard ban lifted, you need to learn to stop baiting. Wolf hammered this down hard and the moment he resigned, you started doing it again every round.

The thing is cammy, is that I can put the prisoners almost anywhere i want to do almost anything i want. I could tell them to get on a podium on wipeout and do trivia, i can send them to diner and tell them to afk-freeze, send them to four-corners and do simon says etc.

If you don't want them to play the minigame, why put them in there to begin with? Why start the minigame with the only intention being to kill those that allegedly disobey your orders despite you hitting the button that starts the minigame you've placed them in.
Why? because i can. https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-rules-28-08-2015.3389/

No where in the rules states that u have to actually have to make them play the minigame they are in. EVEN if you remove a glass wall/press the first button in deathrun

As far as I am concerned, you are doing for one of two reasons: 1) To farm points, 2) For the sake of pissing the admins off that constantly tell you to not do it.
-I do it to trick them/ get an lr. SINCE ITS NOT AGAINST THE RULES https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-rules-28-08-2015.3389/
-Even if i wanted to farm points, i still could. SINCE ITS NOT AGAINST THE RULES https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-rules-28-08-2015.3389/
-no, its not my fault if you guys are getting pissed off.

I do not want to see the guard ban lifted
It doesn't matter what u want, it matters what the rules state.

I admit that i baited, but i stopped after swaggy's warning. Why in the hell would you give a warning and then still guardban someone even though he stopped.

You were guard banned for baiting by firing your weapon randomly to travel.

Swaggy said that i was guardbanned for "randomly opening doors with your sticky launcher" which i proved to be false since it's not baiting and i did not randomly fire my gun. randomly opening doors is not baiting. https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-rules-28-08-2015.3389/

The thing is cammy, is that I can put the prisoners almost anywhere i want to do almost anything i want. I could tell them to get on a podium on wipeout and do trivia, i can send them to diner and tell them to afk-freeze, send them to four-corners and do simon says etc.

The thing is OPD, you CAN put them anywhere, but the moment that start button is hit, you have started that minigame. You put them on sweeper and start it, they are doing sweeper. If you don't start it, you haven't started the minigame. Is it that hard to grasp?

Second quote relates to first.

Third quote:
To put this bluntly, I feel like applying Dio's way of doing things. Put a marker on certain players that actively break a certain rule and to punish them instantly with no warning. You know to not bait by stickyjumping everywhere but you do it anyway until I, Swaggy or my former/current trial(s) tell you to stop.

Fourth quote: Randomly opening doors is basically randomly firing your weapon since you have literally got no purpose except to open the door. There's no point to it whatsoever and requires you to fire an explosive shell that will kill anyone near it to open the damned thing.

The thing is OPD, you CAN put them anywhere, but the moment that start button is hit, you have started that minigame. You put them on sweeper and start it, they are doing sweeper. If you don't start it, you haven't started the minigame. Is it that hard to grasp?
Ofcourse not Cammy, if you don't start a minigame you haven't started it...
But that does not mean that you don't have to follow the warden's orders. The thing with sweeper is is that they would die if i said afk freeze which would make it a freekill, but that isnt the case in deathrun. https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-rules-28-08-2015.3389/

To put this bluntly, I feel like applying Dio's way of doing things. Put a marker on certain players that actively break a certain rule and to punish them instantly with no warning.
ok?

is basically
no

There's no point to it whatsoever and requires you to fire an explosive shell that will kill anyone near it to open the damned thing.
LOL? Like i said before, i changed my mind about doing that minigame, is that not allowed? Oh wait... it is (allowed) :D https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-rules-28-08-2015.3389/. What does it matter if a sticky could kill someone nearby if you open the door, i didn't. I'm a demoman so if i want to open the door from a distance ill have to use a sticky launcher or a granade launcher. a stickylauncher is more accurate.

for the last time (please read it): https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-rules-28-08-2015.3389/

Yeah, you start the minigame and they have to start. It's the same with deathrun and any other minigame. It's a concept that holds itself to the gamemode. I would assume it to not be required as a rule because it is literally common sense for the gamemode.

Yeah, you start the minigame and they have to start. It's the same with deathrun and any other minigame. It's a concept that holds itself to the gamemode. I would assume it to not be required as a rule because it is literally common sense for the gamemode.
No they don't if the warden said otherwise because if you don't follow the warden's orders you are kos. It's not a concept that holds itself to the gamemode *insert rules here*. well, you assumed wrong. Ofcourse kevin could change the rules but as it is now you're just not right

No they don't if the warden said otherwise because if you don't follow the warden's orders you are kos. It's not a concept that holds itself to the gamemode *insert rules here*. well, you assumed wrong.

OPD I dunno how long it will take before you will understand some simple logic, starting a game nullifies the AFK freeze command if you haven't given any further orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread