Declined Guardban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwyko

Unable to find sourceban.
Names of account: oh, Dies Irae, Ciara, any unfunny name I feel like(often change my name a lot) (https://steamcommunity.com/id/KiWyKo/)
Steam ID: is 76561198144948733
The date: 12/7/2020 around early 9PM
Reason of ban: Freekilling reds in hop_jb v8 at crush game using a flamethrower
The admin that banned me: Random Coffee Table
Reason I should be unbanned:
A.(playing pyro as warden) I told the reds to move from red side 9 square to go into red side crush game. Then a red went into blu side and started the game so I tried to kill them but a medic ubered the demo so then I airblasted them away from me and eventually managed to kill the demo but since the game was still active, I told the reds to go inside the game. Now some of the reds were complaining that they couldnt make the jump to go inside crush game and didnt bother to jump so I closed the door to kill those that were delaying(for not jumping in the game) with a flame thrower but the door opened so I managed to kill cheaters as well. Note that I never said no cheating at any point. I honestly do want to blame a guard for opening the door but maybe I didnt close the door for some reason and what's done is done.
B. I kinda remember if Random Coffee Table said that the ban should've been 120 minutes but it was apparently permanent. Don't know if that was a mistake on my end for remembering incorrectly.

Additional notes:
- First guardban on the server
-probably shouldve just made the reds crouch walk inside crush game instead of having them bombrush.

• Indifferent
Reactions: Jose Stalino
Apologies for the wait, it appears both RCT and me had forgotten about this.

After hearing both sides I'm leans towards that you were freekilling, lucky for you though the ban has already expired.

Declined

Reactions: bap!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread