steamID32: STEAM_0:1:173093792]

Date and time of ban:
somewhen around 3 years ago;

Reason for the ban:
Mass Freekilling;

Admin that banned me:
Unsure, sorry, don't remember;

Why I should be unbanned:

At the time I thought what I was doing was funny, but over these 3 years, in which I did nothing about it, I realised that my behaviour was kinda stupid. I wish to get unbanned, because, recently, I've started playing JB with some old friends just for laughs and nostalgia, since pandacommunity jb is near identical to the old jailbreak I used to play (FoG). I also want to apologise, because, as some might know, I also invaded EU JB with some friends, somewhere around last year, where I said some stuff that many people deemed racist/xenophobic. It was definitely not intended in an offensive manner and I am sorry to those who were offended. Lastly, I'd like to thank any admin who would consider my reasoning for my unban, or actually unbans me.

Thank you.

The team is fine with your teamban being removed. You'll have to come on and get it remove by one of the jailbreak admins or me. I've added you in regards to that.
I'll leave this open till the matter is sorted

Also you should consider making sure you know the blue team rules before joining back as you could receive a perm teamban without warning.
There is a lot so it's best to learn while on the team. Small mistakes are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread