Accepted GuardBan Appeal (second time) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwyko

SourceBans Ban URL: Guardbanned
Name of your Banned Steam Account Dies Irae, European, Not Addster
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:92341502
Date and Time of the Ban: March 4th, 2021 6:30:17[first ban] , June 11th 2022 (guardban: 9:00ish, see addendum)**
Reason about the Ban: Mass Freekill + basically asked for it
Admin that Banned you: Madact(first), Ian(today)
Original first appeal : https://www.panda-community.com/threads/guardban-appeal.25600/
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I was pretty immature when I said that I would be quitting JB forever and causing great attention to it only to come back 4 months later when I really shouldve just left to take a break ***quietly*** without bitching about. Both bans were deserved and MFKing is not tolerated on panda.

**[Addendum] Came back to the server about a week (or so-ish) ago and found myself unbanned from guards to my surprise even though I didn't appeal it 2 months later like Madact instructed in the original post... after a year. Didn't realize it was a bug unban until Ian came on today and pointed that out since a MFK leads to a permaban from guards. If that was ban evading that's understandable.

I’ll let madact come to verdict. Before the teamban was reapplied(it broke) you were doing alright on blue, you don’t go out and break rules on the server at this point I see nothing to hold against you, it’s been a while since your punishment. I’m not the one who originally placed the ban, I’m just gonna say something since madact isn’t administrating ingame. And probably hasn’t seen you ingame recently. I have seen you ingame on the other hand, and “ technically “ banned you so here’s the stuff I saw @Madact

I'll assume that your previous playtime last year and this year's playtime adds up to about 2 months. I've asked the jailbreak team and Ian stated he wants to give you a second chance. I agree with it.

If you end up MFKing again you will receive a permanent teamban and general server ban that cannot be appealed for 3 years. So if you are going to quit, you're most likely going to come back so no MFK exit. ;)

You can ping a jailbreak admin to unteamban you. Just link them to this post.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cowboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread