Declined Guard Ban Jailbreak 4/5/2022 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.J. Blazkowicz

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Terror Billy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42964400
Date and Time of the Ban: 4/5/2022, 5:30 P.M.
Reason about the Ban: I accidently mass freekilled reds going through the hole in the wall in the Peach Cell on MLCastle
Admin that Banned you: TRGGB2
Why should you receive a unban for the team ban: Look, I don't intentionally mass freekill Reds. I'm not some dumbass who makes burner accounts so he can get his shits ands giggles, I'm trying to play the game and I fuck up. In this instance, I was a heavy and stationed myself behind the peach cell to prevent rebellers. The warden ordered all reds into that cell. Reds then started coming through the hole so I started shooting. What I had missed was that the warden had ordered them through. I didn't hear him because I was focused on the reds so much. I'm not asking for a total pardon, but I literally had a previous guard ban expire not more than 30 minutes prior to this ban, and I don't think I've ever had a warden order reds through the hole. It's not an excuse, but I am explaining my actions.

While it is accidential, I would like you to sit out on your guardban. This is caused by your recklessness and caused a bunch of reds to die because you were so focused on getting some kills that you didn't hear Banana gave the same order twice now. Even after the third one, I would at least expect some "Oh shit sorry haha moment" right after the order and pause what your doing and everything would be alright.

Declined, Just wait out your guardban and be more wary of whats happening before making actions.
Onward.

• Agree
Reactions: Bananawastaken
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread