Accepted Guard ban i didnt even know i had (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account:Obama
Steam ID 32 :STEAM_0:0:543053872
Date and Time:Unknown
Reason about the Ban:this happend like 1 2 weeks ago and i didnt think much about it however what was weird is that i got banned without even getting either a warning or a little thing in the chat that says how long it lasts, at first i didnt do anything as i thought it would go away but then it just kept staying without idea on how i got it
Admin that banned you:idk could be system doing some stuff here
Why should you recive a unban for the guardban:since i never knew why i got banned as i think i did my duties good as a guard and also never got conformation on my ban or how long ut lasted

1647093822486.png

From my understanding this teamban was placed because of a previous ban for massfreekilling, the teamban from that ban disappeared due to a glitch at some point. TRG noticed you had a ban for freekilling and proceeded to teamban you since you didn't have a teamban at the moment.

Since it looks like you've gone quite a while without causing problems and because its been a year since the original mfk I'll lift the ban. Please contact any member of the jb team to lift your teamban if it is not already lifted next time you log on.

Accepted.

Reactions: TRGGB2 and Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread