Declined Guard Ban Appeal. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinky

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans: Couldn't find
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Zinky(themandan13)
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): 76561199220121928
Date and Time of the Ban: 2/20/21 around 6:00. 4 hour duration.
Reason about the Ban: I had accidentally free killed somebody because I had thought they had broken a rule.I accepted the ban and waited the 4 hours. Yet the Ban still isn't up. It's been more then 4 hours
Admin that Banned you: Can not find.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I waited my duration patiently so it doesn't make sense I'm being punished for waiting.

STEAM_0:0:629928100

ZinkySTEAM_0:0:6299281002022-02-20 21:21:10240 minutes211 minutesFreekilling/Baiting

I've linked the team to this appeal

as you can see it's been 4 hours and I'm still not unbanned

Guard bans only reduce based on ingame playtime on red team. You have to take 4 hours in the server to remove it.

His guard ban already expired, this can be closed

catoldtired.gif

Reactions: Flynt
Sorry for the delay, I was the one that team banned you. Little bit late since the teamban has already elapsed, but I hope you've learned a bit more playing on the server at least on the red team's perspective. Please refrain from baiting in the future since you were originally banned due to constantly airblasting and shooting scorch shot into the obby when reds were attempting to complete the course resulting in you freekilling someone. You then proceeded to continually bait the reds that finished obby by hugging them and being in their melee range.

Closed and DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread