Declined Guard Ban Appeal? ( First Time so yeah ) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nopelil

Guard Ban glitch? ( I Dont know )
Id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OwOHentaIOwO/
Name: Nopelil
Reason : Freeday ( prob )
Date : I dont know when
Admin who banned me: I dont know either

So bassicly i gave a free day cuz i was afk and then when i came back i got banned for 120 min so i waited and when i came back it said to ban appeal, i didnt meant to give freeday and i couldnt leave the blue side because i was away to help my mother, but everytime i check Ban Site and look for my id / name it doesnt find so idk if thats a glitch or i got perm ban btw it was my first ban so idk exatcly if i am perm banned or not, i enjoy to play on ur server but didnt mean to do that i apologize for it and it was like 1-2 months ago so i cant really remember and sorry , it was my first time for ban appeal i hope i will get unban and sorry i will try not to do that anymore

( I Tried To look for my name but i couldnt find in comms and bans too )

1639927761233.png

1640108873201.png

Yes I am PSB before you ask

First off your not perm banned or perm guard banned, our teambans only tick down when you play the game unlike server bans which tick down regardless.

As for the teamban I don't remember many specifics although it may have been throwing milk at reds repeatedly not entirely sure.

With all that being said I don't think it's worth lifting the teamban especially when you only have to play the server for another half hour for it to expire.

Declined

Reactions: bap!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread