GTA 5 LSC Bugged (1 Viewer)

TotallyNotACat

Alright last night I downloaded gta 5 for PC (torrent :D) and it worked perfectly. I got to a certain mission and I wanted to mod my game. I downlaoded a few cars that worked well and everything was fine and dandy. Like 3 hours ago I tried downloading a supra mod and it didn't work, I didn't really care so I just got back into the game and had some fun, I wanted to customize one of my cars and when I try to enter LSC the doors won't open, no notification like "car not modifiable" they just don't open. Because i'm a retard I didn't back up any of my game files. The game works perfectly except for that LSC problem. I tried going into the game files with OpenIV and deleting every single bit of that mod I found but nothing. I tried downloading backup files from the internet and it didn't work. Please help if you can.

Might be older version of that game. In real game, there was LSC bug, which worked exacly same way how you described.

Might be older version of that game. In real game, there was LSC bug, which worked exacly same way how you described.
My game's version is the update with the Progen T20 car. The thing is I'm about 99% sure it's because of the mod.

Users who are viewing this thread