Declined GreenFawkes Forum & Server Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addster

Donator
Posting on Green's behalf because they're forum banned.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:490573309&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: GreenFawkes
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:490573309
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-03-31 11:38:40
Reason about the Ban: MFK/Raiding Forms/Threats
Admin that Banned you: Semicolon Backslash
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
My most recent raid has caused me to remember why I did this, and I can no longer continue to raid and attack. I cannot remember why I originally committed to MFK, nor can I justify it any more. Being mad at a group of players doesn’t justify raiding servers and the forums. For this, I am truthfully sorry. Yet this alone will not get me unbanned, despite the fact it was over a year ago (although what originally set me off happened 2 years ago). Since then I should give examples on how I’ve grown and changed, as a simple hollow apology will not do a thing. First of all, I have grown up in age a lot, I was about 10-11 at the time of ban, now 13 going on 14 soon. As a person I have changed a lot as well, I am not as stupid as I was, nor was I as defensive and sensitive. I have become part of other communities, even rising the ranks as a moderator in one. (Game staff in “World Conquest - Roblox, https://www.roblox.com/groups/12670687/World-Conqu-st#!/about see the trial moderator rank). I learned a lot, and am a much more chill person than you might remember. Despite this, I still attacked your servers and forums, perhaps out of spite. I understand the risk of unbanning me, but I think it will be for the better, a temp unban under supervision idc, as long as I am given a second chance. I am no longer going to attack/raid/etc., if you unban me or not.

- GreenFawkes/Green_

@Addster

Is it possible you can ask him to list the forum account(s) he has created here?

@Madact

From Green_ himself:

OG: MFK Crusader (originally Green_)
2nd: Maybe another MFK Crusader? Cannot remember the name
3rd: Same with the 2nd one.
4th 5th: the same as 2nd and 3rd.
6th 7th: Were going to be used to raid, but auto banned
8th: Was going to be used to appeal but auto-banned.
Then again I could be completely off as this was over the course of 1-2 years.

Since I applied the server ban I'll give my insight here.

I think it's still a bit too soon since your last raid on our discord (roughly 1 month ago) to accept an unban, you've repeatedly threatened to massfreekill, use alts, and all that other stuff. While the apology is sincere and I bet you are a great trial moderator for your roblox group I still don't think I'm willing to risk an unban at least yet as 7 alts succesful or not is still 7 too many.

If you can stay out of trouble for a couple more months maybe (not guaranteeing anything) something can be considered but for now I won't be lifting the server ban.

The forum ban is not up to me but I assume it will be of a similar outcome.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Zee and Gold
Pretty much in agreement with the above. If you did raid the discord 1 month ago and with your history of mass bans on various accounts you're not someone we want back anytime soon on the forums. You need more time.
Hope that Roblox admin thing works out for you.

• Haha
  • Funny
Reactions: Raggeman and vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread