Accepted GreenFawkes Ban + Forum Ban Appeal 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addster

Donator
Posting on Green's behalf because he's forum banned.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:490573309&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: GreenFawkesSteam
ID 32: STEAM_0:1:490573309
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-03-31 11:38:40
Reason about the Ban: MFK/Raiding Forms/Threats
Admin that Banned you: Semicolon Backslash
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Hello again, I hope you know that what I say is sincere and I am truly sorry for my actions, regardless of if you can believe it. When I created those accounts to raid your forums and discord, I was filled with hate, something that I wish I never am filled with again. I let off my anger on a video game, I let off my anger on people who had nothing to do with it, and for that, I am truly sorry. I will never raid your forums or discord again. I won't ever MFK (if an appeal is accepted) again. All those alternative accounts are the past now, and I won't ever repeat my actions. All I ask for is for you to accept my apology, and give me a second chance, even if I don't really deserve it.

Ban will be removed all other punishments will stay.

I will also add that any additional rulebreak of any caliber on any official panda platforms (forums, servers, discord) will result in an irreversible permanent ban. As an extension of this we will be monitoring your chatlogs.

Accepted.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread