Accepted Got banned for no reason. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GommeTR

My Steam Id 32
STEAM_0:0:141896734
Date and Time of the Ban: 26.07.2023 00:25(dont really know when it was but i know it was after 00:20)
Reason about the ban:Duplicate Account(it wasnt even a duplicate account because i was playing on the server 4hours and even talking with the others)
Admin that banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban tempban: Because its wrong the tempban i dont have a duplicate account. I was playing on the server 4 hours and everyone knows that i was there 4 hours because there are still the same people.
After the map changed my sister said she got banned because she was afk. I was like ok that's right she was afk! But then I saw I was banned to!
And I could think why I got banned. My Sister logged on my computer once and when she got banned I got banned to because her account was on my pc so her ip gets banned to(I think).
So the TempBan is without a reason for me. I want to get unbanned.

Thank you for taking the time to read it!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-26 003413.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-26 003413.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 61
Since you share the same IP with your sister your account gets banned along with your sister's as console believes the original account is attempting to alt.

Having a look I can tell both accounts are separate. So I'll remove the IP ban and your ban.
During while your sister is banned, they must not attempt to reconnect when the ban is still active. This is because console will then grab the IP again and if you then join you'll get banned for the same reason again. Also if your sister alts in an attempt to avoid the ban the IP ban gets placed back on again.

Here is a link to check when your sister's ban expires.
I believe sourcebans is in time with Germany's timezone, give or take 1 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread