Got accidentally banned for namehacking (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

miro

Donator
Last edited:
I do agree on the fact that the the plugin is a bit useless. Surely someone doesn't need to change his name 10 times, but still, I've seen quite a bit of people getting banned unfairly.

Let's wait for someone to get this sorted out, as I still am a trial admin and can't do anything.

Unbanned.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:51483728&advType=steamid
Name of the banned account: (°-°)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51483728
Date and Time of the Ban: 08/14/14 00:10
Reason about the Ban: Namehacking
Admin that Banned you: Console

i changed my steam name a bit too often i think, it was just for fun... i think the plugin is a bit useless. Can u pls unbann me? i really love panda community c: thanks
for you it might look useless, maybe it is kinda useless but when a hacker is there which most of the time changes his name each 2 sec so that admins cant ban him is the plugin usefull.

Lesson learned Panda:Don't change your name like a retard.

for you it might look useless, maybe it is kinda useless but when a hacker is there which most of the time changes his name each 2 sec so that admins cant ban him is the plugin usefull.

You got me wrong. Sure it's useful but someone gets banned for no reason. Yes, I am aware of the fact that people shouldn't change their name too often without a reason. Now, since the question has been sorted out, we shouldn't reply any further to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread