Goraz Doom Suspected of autoairblast (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A screenshot of him saying that isn't much evidence in my eyes. He could have been trolling as well. Did you see him getting impossible airblasts?

• Agree
Reactions: Supreme
as soon as he started spamming that in the chat he left the server then joined back 2 minutes later if you say that the screenshot is not enough proof my question is, why is he so defensive and looking for excuses for all of my questions? he could have just said "Think what you want i was fooling around or something" but backing off like that and being so defensive rises some questions. ChatLog

I don't see him being really defensive. He explained himself and I also don't believe that banning someone who has literally said these sentences in a time span for 9 seconds with no further proof would be justified.

Ok, think what you want but one dose not just enter a server where he's well know and starts spamming the chat with that then after i called hem out he immediately left and came back 2 minutes later that's about how much it takes to start tf2 and get back on the server.

Either way, advertising hacks is ban-able indeed so that could be one reason

1 more thing i want to point out before the thread is locked... before this event happened he never missed a direct hit now i played 5 maps with hem and he barely ever hits a direct and 99% of the time he orbits before he reflects it and also dies very easy.

I gonna speak to the point clearly. No i wasnt hacking/cheating. Thing is i binded sentences from "lmaobox" into numbers. Example : bind 1 "say GET GOOD, GET LMAOBOX". Sure you know how to do that. Why i did that it was on purpose how people gonna react because last time i noticed many of them was saying im pro/good and things like that so i was wondering what gonna happend when i do little joke.But i never thought its gonna be so bad. Yes i do mostly direct hits but thats not mean im hacking. Style as i play its up to me and being good doesnt mean im hacker. I was practising alot playing dodgeball killed many hours of my life but thats not point.Thing is i did little joke which went completly wrong. Im saying to myself now i lost my friends for that even gonna kicked out from clan. Yes i regret now what i did and not gonna do that again. So if you gonna ban me i deal with it. Unfairly but i'll pass it. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

And why are you people actually rating his comment as dumb? I don't see anything dumb about him defending himself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread