Goodbye. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broski

Before I start this thread Im not expecting anyone to take it seriously, as no one ever does, so feel free to shiptpost, I welcome them, I've come to realise this community is one Giant Shitpost.

As the title of the thread suggests, I am leaving Panda, In light of recent events I feel like nothing is being addressed, it's not fun anymore, I will admit when I first came here it was great, and then as days went by, I start hearing things, a main concern was how the Founder has trust issues, and cant seem to let go of whats happened, one huge factor is I ask myself, Does he even care about the community? The fact we have to basically harrass him for him to even begin to do anything is just...frustraiting, I remember joining this community to see a lot of people had already left due to the founders incompetance, Saying one thing, doing the other, or just outright ignoring the community and doing stuff when it suits him. But I guess hes the founder he can do what he wants and no one is allowed to question it.

More and more concerns were raised throughout, again due to the founders incompetence, and then our Head Admin steps down, furthering problems as no one on the forums knew what they were able to do, this lead to a lot of confusion and conflictions between a lot of people, but instead of trying to figure something out, and doing something about it, everyone will just sit and bicker amongst themselves about what they think they should do, instead of actually doing something, I tried to start of small, I do one little thing and then all of a sudden Im being atacked on a personal level, simply because I actually decided to do something, I mean, I stepped forward and helped out only to be told "No one likes you" "Oh your just trying to get power over us" and how Im trying to make this community my own, No, I was an admin, and I was trying to help the community, instead I am attacked for no reason, but no constructiveness was put into the attack no "I think you should have given it time" or anything a long those line, No I was attacked on a personal level, which leads me onto the maturity level here.

It is like one giant creche here, I cant do anything without the babysitter coming and slapping me on the wrist, its like, No one is allowed to do anything, we all have to sit in a circle and cry about things we want to happen, because god forbid the moment someone trys to help they are the bad guy here, yet if some people actually go up to help they wouldn't expect the treatment I recieved, If you have an opinion stick to it, I will respect it, but when you try and force assumption based opinions on me and have no proof to back it up then thats when I have to call it, I do not want to be in a place where you are ridiculed for wanting to help, I do not wish to stay in a place where everyone is more schitzophrenic than I am, one thing everyones happy 1 minute later everyone trying to tear eachothers heads off.

This whole fight about a new head admin is also getting a bit OTT now, I've heard discussions, heard people say "I dont wanna be head admin" when infact they do, trying to stay quiet to win the vote by default, but has anyone even considered talking to the founder about it? or do you not bother because you know it will take himabout 3 weeks to say no to the idea because of repressed memories of broken trust?

This community really does have potential, if the founder and some of its staff actually pulled their heads out of their asses, got rid of their god complexes and actually did something instead of complaining.

I could say I whole ot more but honestly, Im not sure how long this post will stay here, I feel a lot more could be addressed but I feel like Im already wasting my own time writing this post, but Im leaving, People have shown their true colours and ruined what this community claims to be, theres an extremely small chance that if things do improve I may return, but for the time being, I shall have no part in this shambles.

All the best, Broski.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Kittylicious
See ya when you're drunk again lad!

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas and Broski
It is sad to see you go my friend and I hope to join a server that you are in and have a good time, I just wished you would stay a little longer because you are an awesome guy and one hell of an amazing admin but if this is what you want mate I am going to respect your wishes again my friend it will not be the same without you.

Until we meet again Broski

MichaelWebb100

thats a pretty dick move to share private chats here, atleast i wouldnt like it without being asked.

thats a pretty dick move to share private chats here, atleast i wouldnt like it without being asked.
She removed me before I could, But its relevent, its done now, But I imagine it'll be removed soon.

Broski, I want to talk when I get home but best of luck, don't stop visiting mumble or remove me please :(

She removed me before I could, But its relevent, its done now, But I imagine it'll be removed soon.
do whatever you decided to do just dont do something which you will later regret.
i dont want to see you on any blacklist here since you seemed to be a good guy for me.

• Agree
Reactions: Broski
do whatever you decided to do just dont do something which you will later regret.
i dont want to see you on any blacklist here since you seemed to be a good guy for me.

Well, Maybe in the future if things are different I will return, but for now, theres no place for me here.

Does he even care about the community?
If you don't think he does care about Panda, you need to see the owner of FoG, really.

Anyway I will miss you bud, it has always been a pleasure to play with you and I hope we continue to be friends. I wish you the best of luck.

• Agree
Reactions: Jayy and Kevin
i kinda saw this is coming soon or later.

but it was really pleasure meet you, hope we will play some killing floor together

well, mate i hope i'll see you hanging around on mumble once or twice. you seemed to be friendly even if i didn't knew you that much =/.
good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread