Gonna be ordering PC parts in 3-4 months, need opinions (1 Viewer)

Nyah

Hey,
So as the title says I'm gonna be ordering PC parts in 3-4 months after the summer, because this laptop I've been using for 5 years and it's just not good for any new games and it's starting to die out on tf2 slowly..

I've already got all the parts picked and all but I need opinions and suggestions and stuff.
Here's the parts list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/drzR99

Thanks for your time, have a nice day c:

Hey,
So as the title says I'm gonna be ordering PC parts in 3-4 months after the summer, because this laptop I've been using for 5 years and it's just not good for any new games and it's starting to die out on tf2 slowly..

I've already got all the parts picked and all but I need opinions and suggestions and stuff.
Here's the parts list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/drzR99

Thanks for your time, have a nice day c:
AMD, blaw.
whats your budget?

here, i would probably go with that build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Wt3xdC
bit over budget due to that mainboard, tho i wouldnt save money on that.
That's cool and all but it's kinda over the budget which 750 is the max since I'll be paying for it by myself and 750 euros is as much as I'll earn the summer..
The issues I have with the one suggested by you are:
*Even tho the CPU is Intel it's still a quad core and at 3.5 Ghz (of course I could always overclock it but still) but the CPU that I've selected is a AMD one quad core at 4.2 Ghz.
*The motherboard you chose isn't any better than the one I have in my build, it just has "gaming edition" or something in it..
*The video card is the same model as the one in the build by me just less vram.
*Call me old fashioned but cd/dvd readers still have some use.

But if there is something that turns me off of this build is the price, having it that I'm probably gonna pay double the price because of the local currency in my country >~<

That's cool and all but it's kinda over the budget which 750 is the max since I'll be paying for it by myself and 750 euros is as much as I'll earn the summer..
The issues I have with the one suggested by you are:
*Even tho the CPU is Intel it's still a quad core and at 3.5 Ghz (of course I could always overclock it but still) but the CPU that I've selected is a AMD one quad core at 4.2 Ghz.
*The motherboard you chose isn't any better than the one I have in my build, it just has "gaming edition" or something in it..
*The video card is the same model as the one in the build by me just less vram.
*Call me old fashioned but cd/dvd readers still have some use.

But if there is something that turns me off of this build is the price, having it that I'm probably gonna pay double the price because of the local currency in my country >~<
if you're that low on budget re-use parts instead of buying everything new if you cant afford it.
the intel one is still better and much more reliable than an amd cpu, uses less electricity in general, generates much less heat and so on..

51571.png

i rather spend some decent amount of cash on an better pc build rather than saving the money now and just force-buying everything tho that you can upgrade then again after 1 year cause it cant run newer games properly.
so you better save abit longer till you can buy an intel system would be my suggestion.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($176.98 @ NCIX US)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($26.98 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($71.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: Team Elite Plus 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($43.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP920 256GB 2.5&quot; Solid State Drive ($89.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5&quot; 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($70.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 2GB SuperSC ACX 2.0+ Video Card ($189.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($54.99 @ Micro Center)
Power Supply: Thermaltake SMART 650W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($49.99 @ Micro Center)
Total: $775.78
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-05 16:44 EDT-0400

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pTVN4D

Just customize the brands to whatever's the cheapest in your region (just dont get some nobrand PSU).

Users who are viewing this thread