Not open for further replies.

gok-ew

What's your username? gok-ew

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:527005029

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? crubf

Why were you punished? Teamkill and pre-mature FF

Why should we revoke your punishment? I decided that because the user teamkilled had freekilled and disobeyed orders in the past (I believe he has obtained recent priors), and because the LR at the time included FF, I figured that I could proverbially kill two birds with one stone and comply with the LR and kill a possible freekiller. Also, despite me overtly proclaiming the LR of HNS, I saw him running to the armory door, (as is documented by my feverish proclamations recorded in the clip) and subsequently panicked and admittedly prematurely turned on FF to kill him and start the round, which is why I didn't disable it immediately after killing the BLU, rather I wait until a red tells me the full LR and subsequently disable it. TL;DR, He is/was a known Freekiller and does not abide by the rules on frequent occasions, I knowingly broke a rule and teamkilled without a direct/ implicit reason to prevent him from freekilling, and tried to reprimand the situation following the incident. Because of that I believe I should be unguardbannef

I will accept this. If you are given another guardban you'd be lucky to be given another chance. Be careful out there.
Contact any member of the team to have your ban lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread