Declined Gojira2904's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojira2904

What's your username? Gojira

What is your SteamID? 76561199090144764

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? I dont remember the username

Why were you punished? i was playing as a guard without my microphone and i didnt know the rules of being the warden i was really new to jailbreak and it was like my first time and i didnt understand the rules. i really want to be unbanned

Why should we revoke your punishment? I did this like a year and a half ago and am really sorry i want another chance i really miss playing on these servers and i know i did make a mistake but really wish to get another chance please. just know you could leave making someone very happy or you could decline and make me sad

STEAM_0:0:564939518

So I'll need you to explain your situation a little more. Do you have alternate accounts? If so please list all of them.
If you also have a brother / sister / any family member / household member who also plays TF2 please list their accounts. This also includes if you have a friend who plays TF2 at your house I'll need a link to their steam account too.

i have no other accounts and i have a brother who plays tf2 but he allready got unbanned his account is Mr. Magic Mumbles a pyro pfp and his profile is private please get this fixed fast

i have no other accounts and i have a brother who plays tf2 but he allready got unbanned his account is Mr. Magic Mumbles a pyro pfp and his profile is private please get this fixed fast

Does your brother have alternate accounts? If so please list them as well

At this point I know you are lying as you have about 2-3 of these alt accounts added via your main account. So either it's you adding your brother or adding yourself.
Some under mainly the alias 'VikingsEdit', but other account names are similar to your main account names. 6 alternate accounts. When you received an MFK teamban with a general ban an alt attempted to join 20 minutes later. From there the ban was a simple 12 hours but since you or your brother kept joining the days increased. Once it expired completely one alt joined which MFK'd again on an alt banned perm this time. 16 minutes later your main joins now perm'd. From there is about 3 attempts to join on different accounts, which are the ones you have added until the latest being your claim of your brother's account in May this year.

Since you've lied about your situation you are not ready to come back. I'm going to give this a 3 months cooldown until your next appeal and in your next appeal you need to explain your situation honestly. From there I will pass this onto the jailbreak admin team to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread