irl name/Nickname

- Thomas
- Gobakka

Your age?

Your Steam2 ID

- STEAM_0:1:77505119

Online times and timezone?

- CET +2
- Im online everyday from 6pm to 1am. If im busy with something im not on the pc for that day, but thats rare. If i got some freedays or during holiday im on my pc all day.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

- I usually play on any tfdb server and i wish to apply for #04 Dodgeball + #19 Dodgeball 2. Yes, i could visit another server in case something happend.

Do you have a microphone?

- Yes i do have mic, but I dont use it very much, because i prefer typing and not talking, and if the player do nothing to my warnings in the chat i would talk in mic.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator?

- I was an admin on a MC server. I did my job really good, but the owner was tired of MC and BOOM the server went down.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

- I know the basic, I do learn fast so I can basically find a list for advanced commands

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

- I have played tfdb for a long time and i do have alot of experience with the rules and Its not many admins in tfdb servers and its many that break rules like steal/block. i would love to help the server become a better place. Im really active and friendly to all kind of people. im serious to jobs like this so I would even ban my friends if they broke rules.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

- Orbits to long: i would freeze him and tell why, and if he keep orbiting i would Ban him for 12 hrs

- Racism/Insulting: I would warn him for only one time and if he keep saying words that annoy anyone i would look into how bad the racism/insulting is, but i probably would ban him for 12 - 24 hrs. (depending on how the other players take the racism/insulting)

- AFK: if a player is afk for about 3-4 rounds i would kick him, but its 2-5 people in the server i would not care.

- Chatspam/micspam: i will try to warn them. if the player do not respond in 5-10 sec i gag/mute him for 2 - 3 hours.

- Blocking: when i see someone blocking i will slay and warn the player, if he keep blocking after i have clearly warned him i would ban him for 12 hrs

- Stealing: when i see someone stealing i will slay and warn the player, if he keep stealing i will ban him for 12 hrs (i will understand if the player steal on purpose or reflect to survive)

- Hacking: if i have proof that the player is a hacker i would permanent ban.

- Suiciding when having rocket: if the player does it 2 or 3 times i would ban him for 12 hrs.​

@Tekukarin - Cammy

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/how-to-apply-for-admin.2770/

'If you retract your application or if it is declined, you may not apply again for one month. Any new application you post before that amount of time has passed will be marked invalid. Keep in mind that invalid applications do not paint a pretty picture of you and will weigh heavily into our final decision.'

It's short of 10 days.
If this hacker gets in...
facepalm30.gif

I'm surprised someone actually put it as pending.

Reactions: Joe
You admitted to hacking and enjoying it, it's a no from me.

Oh please, you admitted that you hacked, you got demoted and you still come back. Honestly, it's a declined from me and I suppose we should concider making it impossible for this applicant to apply again. Is anyone in need to disagree? @Trial Gameserver Admin @Gameserver Admin

@Tekukarin - Cammy

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/how-to-apply-for-admin.2770/

'If you retract your application or if it is declined, you may not apply again for one month. Any new application you post before that amount of time has passed will be marked invalid. Keep in mind that invalid applications do not paint a pretty picture of you and will weigh heavily into our final decision.'

It's short of 10 days.
If this hacker gets in...
facepalm30.gif

I'm surprised someone actually put it as pending.
I was quoting what you had posted at the end of his last application, as you had stated the quote in my last post.
I also thought it was too soon but was too tired to check.

Well, What we talked after your demotion, seems you look hacking being good thing for admins.
"How you know when someone are hacking, without having experience of hacking" , you said that you dont like hacks, but it's felt like you are "favoring" hacks. -1

No i dont like hacks, but i did it to get more info so i can spot a hacker easier

I love how most things in this app have been copied/pasted and just a tiny bit edited.
Also how you removed the "hacking" part in "Why should be choose you to be part of our team".

Personally I'm not really sure if we can trust you, and anyway, it hasn't been 1 month since you got declined. This should be invalid, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread