Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your username? Gnerus

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:83317371

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Redspike

Why were you punished? Wallhack

Why should we revoke your punishment? There were no demos attached to the SB so I don't know what exactly I did to get banned for "wallhacks". But I didn't cheat so that's why I should be unbanned.
Besides, why would I cheat anyway? To get VAC banned on my main account or perma'd on my favourite servers, so I never get to play on them again? I don't see the point in forcing myself to quit TF2.

So I kinda breezed through the footage, but from what I gathered is that the wallhacking accusation comes from the time I killed Kurby the sniper? (I assume it's that since after that you typed "that was kinda sus" in chat). I can explain that.
That guy was on my ass the entire game, literally changing his class just to counter me (he changed to demo later to destroy my buildings). Before he changed to sniper, he was a scout and I killed him when he, once again, tried to destroy my buildings. A bit later I saw him in the kill feed with a head shot ( then I assumed he went sniper) and I heard someone die on the bottom floor so I went to check it. That's the only explanation I have really, I don't particularly remember exactly what I felt back then but that's what I can remember happening.
I mean that guy even commented on my profile after I got banned. He really for some reason doesn't like me.
The rest of the stuff that I guess can be kinda "sus" is just explained by me having my volume really loud on TF2 and listening to both footsteps and voice lines (cuz that's what I do). Also reads that come from things happening before in the match and just general game experience.
That's all I can say really. There isn't any evidence I have to show that would prove my case because I don't record my gameplay and I don't think even that is really hard evidence.
If you still think I have wallhacks then I don't know what to say really. I guess other than me having no VAC/Game bans on my profile and my pretty clean history on Panda. Besides, again, why would I cheat on servers I spend most of my time rn playing TF2? To force myself to quit it? (And yes I know I'm repeating myself)
If you still want to ban me then I can only ask for the ban to not be permanent, since I really like the servers and would like to continue playing on them. After all at first it wasn't and I don't know why it has been changed from 2 months to a permanent one.
Sorry for any weird wordage/ grammar mistakes. English isn't my native tongue.
Cheers

• Dislike
  • Dumb
Reactions: Flynt and Mikey
Just to set correct expectations going forward on this:

first of, all proven hacker bans on Panda-Community are irreversibly permanent. This means that there are only two possible outcomes here; 1. Evidence shows you're cheating and the ban stays OR 2. It's concluded that you're not cheating and the ban gets lifted. In other words a shorter non-permanent ban is also out of the question.

The ban initially apperead in SB as time-limited but that has since been corrected - note that it was intended as permanent from the get-go.

As per procedure the final decision on this appeal is going to be made by a Full Admin. With that said I still stand by my decision to make the ban - it's clearly visible even in the first couple of minutes how you follow the enemy through walls with your crosshair. You also consistently fire on the enemy just as they round a corner which is a typical thing you see with wallhackers.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: Solar and Flynt
Watching this demo with some others we came to the conclusion you used wallhack to track peoples movements. Its not about a sniper or whatever you believe you saw there. On multiple occasions you were aiming at people through floors and walls to where you could shoot them best example was a pyro in the sewers who wasnt moving you somehow knew he was there under the stairs?
In the end this ban is justified and wil stay perm as stated by
3) Rules of play:

a) Use of third-party tools

Using any hacking/third-party tools will result in a irreversible permanent ban.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread