GMod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raion

Donator
Hay Pandaz,

I think it would be nice if we made a GMod TTT server :pandastunned:

~ Jones

*sees TTT beeing the most over-used gamemode in GMod with over 1,000 servers*... meh.

Since SourceMod doesn't work in Gmod anymore, admins would have to learn to use a whole new system.
Yet there would be a much nicer and cleaner Admin Menu which is caused thanks to the Lua support Garry's Mod has. Also Ron has expirience with Lua I suppose, so that would be a plus point... x2.
Also : Most of the Admin Systems / Mods on GMod aren't as different as SourceMod, so it wouldnt be so much of a big deal, since I am familiar with Evolve.

Or do build zombie survival,where you can spawn contraptions and kick undead ass with them. Oh god the amount of turret plates there would be...

Reactions: Didixo
I would be for a zombie survival or roleplay server either , ttt is overused and gets boring after a short time.

Why did you feel the need to bump a thread that hasnt been active for over 2 months?
Anyway, on to my original post.

I would be for a zombie survival or roleplay server either , ttt is overused and gets boring after a short time.
>RP server

Nigga u gay

RP is the worst game mode ever, it serves no purpose other than show off how much admin dicks you can suck, it has 10 year old admins who abuse the everloving fuck out of anything and everything they can get their little sausage fingers on, and you pretend to be someone you are not. On top of that, everyone likes to rob you from everything you have, and unless you ride the admins dick harder than them, not a single fuck will be given about you.

Conclusion: rp sucks. Get rekt.

Reactions: Kodeko and Jayy
Why did you feel the need to bump a thread that hasnt been active for over 2 months?
Anyway, on to my original post.

>RP server

Nigga u gay

RP is the worst game mode ever, it serves no purpose other than show off how much admin dicks you can suck, it has 10 year old admins who abuse the everloving fuck out of anything and everything they can get their little sausage fingers on, and you pretend to be someone you are not. On top of that, everyone likes to rob you from everything you have, and unless you ride the admins dick harder than them, not a single fuck will be given about you.

Conclusion: rp sucks. Get rekt.
That is might be true on some servers but not on all besides from this panda has always fair servers.

That is might be true on some servers but not on all besides from this panda has always fair servers.
That doesn't take away the fact that it's still fucking gay. And let me tell you, i know gay when i see it. I'm an expert.

Reactions: Kevin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread