Giving away my Unusual. (1 Viewer)

Kitty Cat

Donator
'Sup

Seeing as i bought myself a new shiny unusual today:
CER38zp.png

I'm giving away my old one. it's a Backbiter's Billycock with Smoking effect, seen here:
RbkzlHo.png

There is no entry prize,all i need you to do is Post A NUMBER FROM 1-100 in this thread and properly link me your steam account so i can add you. (protip: i don't like copy-pasting links)
Next week saturday will be when i pick a number with a number generator. person closest to the number wins the unusual.

Person 2nd closest to it gets to choose any item under 25K credits on TF2Warehouse.

3rd place will get my safe 'n' sound

Have at it pandas!

steamcommunity.com/id/pandakvn

gibe for free

First post edited,please repost your post kevin.

Can't you guys read? he said post a number from 1-100

First post, a raffle entry, how pathetic.
According to my mathematical calculations, all the numbers from random.org come +30, out of 20 tries, it came 6 times under 30, thus, my number will be more than 50. Yet, Luck has to play a hand, so I must go down as low as 40. Deducting 60 from the total will be -30, |-30| = 30, adding my current level to that, my number will be 64, and since someone has already chosen that number, I'll add Kitty's current age, the total will be 83.

I choose 83.
Steam account http://steamcommunity.com/id/IceStick
Thank you.

Updated the OP with 3 prizes instead of 2 now.

Not participating, as I already got a nice BP and I don't need much more, I'll give other people a chance.
BUT, I'll add to the prize of the 25k credit item, I'll add also a Shiny Viking Braider.

Users who are viewing this thread