Declined Girasim's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girasim

I've been here for a long time and I want to try out as an admin :)

Name/Nickname: Ido (Girasim)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51589771
Online Times: I don't have specific times.. Whenever I'm up for playing
Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any): Once in a Gmod server, And a Minecraft server
What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin? I play Hightower the most, also Dodgeball, Class Warfare, FF2 and a little bit of Deathrun, maybe I'd play some more Ware3Source.
Do you have a Microphone? Yes, I do
Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works? No, I know some basic commands, But i'd like to learn some more.
Why should we choose you? I can laugh with the member help them, When someone breaks the server Rules i'll do the following:
-Racism or Swearing: 1/2 Warnings depending on how harsh it is, if he doesn't stop Gag/Mute
-Teaming(VSH,ff2 etc.): Slay after 1/2 warnings
-Exploiting,Cheating,Hacking: Permanent Ban without any warning
-Spamming: Trades, Voice Talk (Non English), Gag/Mute (2 Minutes) after 3 Warnings

*If someone is AFK in something like VSH, FF2, Deathrun while he's the activator/hale i'll slay him

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin
If you actually conform to the rules now it's not a minus from me. Haven't really seen you play so I can't tell whether you're active enough for a plus.

View attachment 896

never seen you on dodgeball either but im looking forward seeing you there :)

Application looks good ;)

As I said, I play mostly on Hightower 1 and 2, When I'm bored of it I go to either; Class Warfare, Deathrun or Dodgeball.
So if I play you'll probably see me on Hightower

I didn't notice it was a question.
Yeah I think I follow the rules pretty well

That's not really good enough for me.

Only a little while after the first time you applied, you were stealing really badly in Dodgeball, even after warnings from me. When I eventually said "and you want to be admin?" you simply said that you didn't really want to be admin anymore.

It's not the stealing in itself that I have a problem with. It is the lack of respect to the community and its rules that you showed. You cannot just break the rules to your leisure and then stop when it is convenient for you and you want to be admin. You may abide by the rules 'pretty well' now (what); it's the attitude that I dislike.

-1 from me then.

I have to agree with Evo. I also belive that you did this app slap dash as fast as you can. It does not look like enough detail imo. Also you Say you "think you will follow the rules" well eh that explains itself. Not a plus or minus for me yet. but closer to a minus so far it seems. (Just my opinion)

After what Evo said it really gave me that kick to give out my opinion.

From my side it's a -1 too, I've seen in the Skype group that you weren't really interested in the admin rights and suddenly started calling us disgusting, and the way you were trying to avoid some of us (mostly me) by just talking Hebrew to Ron in the call really gave me that untrustworthyness towards you. Also after that story with "that community" (not going too deep into that one) and how you suddenly come back to the community and re-apply for Admin, with no change of your personality, doesn't give much hope to me that you really want to be a Administrator of the servers, watching out that the players are having a good time playing. Also I am not too fond of your hypocrisy, both right now and in the past. I am not here to argue like in the past, I changed (even if only slightly). As Evo said, I really dislike the attitude of yours.

Interested to see the opinions of others.

After what Evo said it really gave me that kick to give out my opinion.

From my side it's a -1 too, I've seen in the Skype group that you weren't really interested in the admin rights and suddenly started calling us disgusting, and the way you were trying to avoid some of us (mostly me) by just talking Hebrew to Ron in the call really gave me that untrustworthyness towards you. Also after that story with "that community" (not going too deep into that one) and how you suddenly come back to the community and re-apply for Admin, with no change of your personality, doesn't give much hope to me that you really want to be a Administrator of the servers, watching out that the players are having a good time playing. Also I am not too fond of your hypocrisy, both right now and in the past. I am not here to argue like in the past, I changed (even if only slightly). As Evo said, I really dislike the attitude of yours.

Interested to see the opinions of others.

A. He talked in Hebrew with me just because he could explain some stuff, but it's unrelated to you.
B. Other community, ugh, just, no. He didn't even go there ffs.

Anyway, I don't have an opinion yet.

Okay you guys can just decline this I don't need more opinions, It's not that I don't want to be an admin - I just won't be offended or upset it I won't be.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread