Accepted GentleSpy Tele Exploit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
I've seen this a few players doing often and now im just done by watching thats why im reporting, i will keep reporting the players who are doing this, its annoying and not fun to play against these people on the Server. Anyways Shea was also doing the Exploit but i dont got it in the Record so punishing him will be impossible..

*i want to correct the Rules: he also Bug abused it*

• Dislike
Reactions: Bignoablox
the exploit you are talking about is avoidable by just press ctrl (crouch button) while raging, and like this you can't get stuck.
I think i already talked about this exploit with some admin a long time ago (probably @Waxel, i don't remeber) and after we saw u can just outsmart it with crouch, well you are allowed to get him stuck, cuz even gentlespy is already an op boss and if u take off even this will be unbeatable.

Last edited:
the exploit you are talking about is avoidable by just press ctrl (crouch button) while raging, and like this you can't get stuck.
I think i already talked about this exploit with some admin a long time ago (probably @Waxel, i don't remeber) and after we saw u can just outsmart it with crouch, well you are allowed to get him stuck, cuz even gentlespy is already an op boss and if u take off even this will be unbeatable.

You are not allowed to stuck him, its a Bug abuse of a ability from a Hale plus its against the rules on the server, it doesnt matter that hes a "OP" boss, people stucked me because theyre saying i cant win without playing "OP" hales since the most hales are powerful u cant do anything about it and theres a low chance that Kevin will nerf the most hales, havent seen him Updating the #13 Server for a while. Would like to see a tiny update on that Server atleast. Anyways, there might be a chance to avoid getting stuck but i dont see any reasons to not punish these people who are stucking him

It is known that you can just crouch when you rage to avoid getting stuck, but newer players to FF2 would most likely wouldn't know this. Deliberately trying to get a teleporting hale such as Gentlespy is considered abusing bugs to gain an advantage. In this case, this is a situation where I believe that they are abusing this bug.

The user has been punished. Thank you for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread