Declined Gentlespy Stuck Abuse (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macko

Donator
  • Current Steam name: Stefan Batory
  • SteamID (Unique ID on HlStatsx): STEAM_0:1:119283693
  • Which server the rule was broken on: Freak Fortress 2
  • Any useful links such as their HLStats profile / SourceBans search: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=273579
  • The rule or rules they broke: Basically he got me stuck in a ceiling by finding a crouch-only spot and due to the fact that gentlespy`s position when teleporting depends on whether he was standing or crouching prior to the teleportation. I myself sometimes forget to crouch because I believe that no one is willing to abuse this exploit, but some people still do it. Those who do it unintentionally do apologise and I forgive them but those who do it on purpose and not even feel a need to say "sorry" frustrate me.
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above:

@Macko
Is there any evidence that it was on purpose? Since it's not a demo I cannot drive to the other person's perspective to see them in the corner waiting for them to trap you.

@Macko
Is there any evidence that it was on purpose? Since it's not a demo I cannot drive to the other person's perspective to see them in the corner waiting for them to trap you.
None. However, I can assure you it was on purpose due to the fact that he was standing on the highest point on the fuel tank prop which is its opening and that is the only place where you need to physically crouch to fit between it and the ceiling. Anyways, you can take my word for it or just discard it I would not complain about it since there is a valid reason that it could or couldn`t have been on purpose.

Edit
Apologies for not writing earlier, wasn`t online all-day

I have no intention of farming messages on the forums or anything similar to that, so I will , if I may, leave this here.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact and Gold
Well that video certainly did clear up that it is a possible abuse spot but if this user did appeal and say it was an accident I'd have no choice but to remove it as I can't see their perspective of why they where up there. He could of been exploring or hiding(to recharge spy stuff) not knowing that that spot is exploitable. They where looking at the door in case you came in that's pretty much all I can tell from them.
If they do this again though to you or another hale, please send another player report linking this report in it. Then we'd know him doing it twice that it's no mistake. This can include a different map exploitable areas for teleporting hales.

I would suggest doing demos instead but they involve a bit of a setup to auto record and they take up a bit of memory if you don't remember to clear them out once in a while. But man do they give a lot of information of what happens on the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread