General Zimmer (1 Viewer)

hey, my name is Kristian also know as General Zimmer but you can call me Zimmer(or General) I'm a 15 years old casual Gamer with a terrible PC. I live in Denmark and is danish. I do like playing games but the only game I play for myself is tf2. rest of the time I am at school or doing shit like chatting with my friends or doing whatever I want.(noncriminal things)

some of my fav games is: Osu!, Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike 1.6, World Of Warcraft, Brawlhalla, Garry's Mod, War Of The Roses, Minecraft

those are some of the games I have played since 10 years(mostly 11) when I started to play world of warcraft as my first game

• Informative
Reactions: Captain Caribbean
Welcome to Panda.
Nice sniping skill you had yesterday on #01. :)

ey

Welcome to the community!
P.S: FINALLY SOMEONE WHO PLAYS OSU! Add me on osu, maybe we can play together sometime.
Nick is The Ashen One.

I'm kind of a old member, i just haven't done anything in the community. before i got unbanned from the servers

Welcome to Panda.
Nice sniping skill you had yesterday on #01. :)

thanks :D i have played alot of sniper recently, but I'm still alot better to scout.

P.S: FINALLY SOMEONE WHO PLAYS OSU! Add me on osu, maybe we can play together sometime.
Nick is The Ashen One.

I don't play osu that much anymore, even tho I still think it's a funny game. most of the games named above are games I have loved and still love today. I just don't play most of them anymore, due to I don't have any goals to the games. but if you want to play it with me, you can add me on steam and one day play it.

...or doing whatever I want.(noncriminal things)

The fact that you had to include the statement that you are doing non-criminal related activities makes me suspicious. I assume you've stolen things at times when you wanted to do something. :kappa:

The fact that you had to include the statement that you are doing non-criminal related activities makes me suspicious. I assume you've stolen things at times when you wanted to do something. :kappa:

I added that, to be sure people didn't take it wrong. But now I can see, it makes it even more suspicious than before.

but I don't do criminal things, I'm 1 km from the nearest city and 8 km from the nearest shop so... I can't do it in my spare time without being a minimum, a little tired before getting home, and my parents will notice it.

edit: fuck! i forgot it was 8 years,(mostly 9) since i started to play wow.

• Informative
Reactions: Da Random

Users who are viewing this thread