G'day from FoG! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2980
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2980

A bunch of people from FoG said that they'll say Hi here, though it seems like I'm the first one to do it. :D

So my name is Alex, Avaritia or as people mostly call me Yoda. I am an 18 year old student and live in Austria. Like I said I am from Fortress of Gamers, a Partner-Community of yours.
Over there I am currently a Senior Admin on 2 CS:GO Surf-Servers but also the Designer of FoG as of today. (sounds kinda weird.. .-.)
I mostly play CS:GO in my freetime but also way too much of The Division and FarCry Primal these days ^^ But aside from that I love Borderlands, GTA V, Bioshock and so much more.

Welp I dont have too much to tell about me, though I think it's enough for a nice hello.
I'd be nice if we see some people over at our forum, so how about you check it out!
Just go here: http://forums.f-o-g.eu
Sign in and go to General -> Member Introductions and make a New Thread

See you there and have a nice day!
-Yoda

Went to your VSH server but there's no goomba so I left after 1 minute. Better luck next time.

A bunch of people from FoG said that they'll say Hi here, though it seems like I'm the first one to do it. :D

So my name is Alex, Avaritia or as people mostly call me Yoda. I am an 18 year old student and live in Austria. Like I said I am from Fortress of Gamers, a Partner-Community of yours.
Over there I am currently a Senior Admin on 2 CS:GO Surf-Servers but also the Designer of FoG as of today. (sounds kinda weird.. .-.)
I mostly play CS:GO in my freetime but also way too much of The Division and FarCry Primal these days ^^ But aside from that I love Borderlands, GTA V, Bioshock and so much more.

Welp I dont have too much to tell about me, though I think it's enough for a nice hello.
I'd be nice if we see some people over at our forum, so how about you check it out!
Just go here: http://forums.f-o-g.eu
Sign in and go to General -> Member Introductions and make a New Thread

See you there and have a nice day!
-Yoda
haider :3:

Greets. I hop u liek it in teh Kevin's forum. *insert Lenny here*

Users who are viewing this thread