Declined Gaurd Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karuho

What's your username? karuho (eyeball 2 at the time)

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:110237669

What is your type of punishment? Perma gaurd ban
Where were you banned from? jailbreak

Who has punished you? Dove
Why were you punished? i pressed the kill all red button on temple map maze mini game

Why should we revoke your punishment? when the button was shot prior i didint think it wouldve worked i am new to the map so i really had no clue i am sorry for freekilling all reds and ruining the round im a semi active player and enjoy playing the gaurd role especially when no one really plays gaurd that much due to no mic etc etc i will refrain from freekilling with this method and im sorry for anyone who i have made angry with this action and do the good gaurd stuff id normally do i have been playing on panda communtiy occasionally in and out across the board so it would be nice if i were unbanned but i understand the punishment at hand and will reflect on it i have already been banned for 12 hours and will take that as punishment for commiting said act but i did recieve a gaurd ban beforehand hence why im making this request

• Funny
Reactions: Magglet
Looks like a cut and dry case, not sure what else the "kill all" button would've done.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread