Duplicate [Gameservers] Panda Community Casual 3.0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savador548

Hello everyone, I'm here again to suggest my old idea of adding a new server idea of causal for players to enjoy.

My idea is Called Panda Community Casual. My main idea is that we have a new server where its normal casual but we have maps and possibly different plugins from the workshop and such to have a unique casual server for everyone to enjoy.

I did create 2 suggestions which have been forgotten by most due to the population of JB increasing day by day and since were halfway into the year so i wanted to see how the community react to this idea and see if it actually gets added since last time I recommended this multiple admins agreed with it and basically encouraged me to do it.

There are many maps on the workshop that haven't seen the light of day and i would like for those maps to me explored and experienced so the players would have a unique environment with each having their own theme, for example you can go to fighting people on a hell train then with everyone blasting each other at a hat factory and even going up into space fighting over the moon.

I'm going to create a poll to see what everyone thinks so enjoy and have nice day :)

With the amount of panda server that are not being used at all for example:
GamePanda-Community.com #08 | Class Warfare
GamePanda-Community.com #14 | Turbine
GamePanda-Community.com #24 | Randomizer
GamePanda-Community.com #27 | Orange x3
GamePanda-Community.com #28 | Smash Bros

etcetera etcetera, you get the point of how many servers are running empty all day

I think casual game mode would be a great addition,
now I myself tend to only play on Jailbreak US and 2Fort EU but i do tend to play casual with friends that I've met on panda.
I'd also think this could make casual a bit more competitive, servers like Uncletopia have done this and shown great activity. i think at least giving this a test run is worth a shot. its not like we there aren't any servers this could be hosted on

different plugins from the workshop
Qua plugins from the workshop I'm not so sure. I'd rather have a nice and clean alternative to casual that can be enjoyed by everyone.
however this depends what kind of "Workshop plugins" are meant by this.

one thing that I would like to see is cross team voice chat, no random crits and obviously no /rtd

Reactions: jkouts5
This was already suggested last year, at this point all you can do is wait :pepega: You can't speed up the process by making a second suggestion about the same thing.

I'd rather bump the older thread as it was specific of what was wanted within the casual server unless opinions have shifted?

Also the servers @Fairy listed are EU 1 & EU 2 servers not the US one which I am assuming is where the requested casual server is wanted? Of course you can make your case about dead servers there if you wish.

I'll leave this open for a week in case of anymore feedback

Reactions: Fairy
I'd rather bump the older thread as it was specific of what was wanted within the casual server unless opinions have shifted?

Also the servers @Fairy listed are EU 1 & EU 2 servers not the US one which I am assuming is where the requested casual server is wanted? Of course you can make your case about dead servers there if you wish.

the servers that I had chosen for example were just a few inactive severs from Half life stats. There are also a decent amount of US servers that aren't being used actively (or at all). For example GamePanda-Community.com US | Harvest GamePanda-Community.com US | Jailbreak 2 and GamePanda-Community.com US | Prophunt I was more so trying to show that there are enough game modes that are very inactive which panda could replace for new experiences like a casual game mode.

Furthermore i was not aware this suggestion already got accepted and put on the task list, so there is no need to discuss this suggestion any more then this for me.

Patience is key ::D:

I think at that point it be better to get a US and EU server since I know there is an interest for a casual server in the EU space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread