Declined Gameserver Administrator Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Panda

- Your name and/or nickname: .pAnduh_

- Your age: 16

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread): N/A

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional): STEAM_0:0:64687468

- Your general online times and your timezone: Weekdays would be between 3:00 PM and 9:30 PM. Weekends would be between 9:00 AM and 9:30 PM.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: Mainly interested in Trade b/c I'm a big TF2 trader but I do play a lot of pubs so Hightower and Dustbowl are no problem for me. If I'm needed on any other servers though even though I don't like the game mode or whatever, I'd be more than happy the get on there to make things right.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): I do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I used to Admin on Mythic Servers on Garry's Mod along w/ Forsaken Servers and Abstract Servers on Garry's Mod. On TF2, I was a server Moderator on HeLLsGamers.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: I do.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: I know how to get things done very easily and quickly w/ no trouble at all. I never tend to need help w/ situations of any kind since I've encountered so many ones. I'm a calm staff member in other communities and I'm very liked for how I work since I'm efficient.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.: I take what I learned in a old community I Administrated on which is called the WWKB system. It stands for warn, warn, kick, ban and it's as simple as that. It's always worked for me and I can see why the owner of the community came up w/ it and has staff use it.

Well hello there! You just surpassed your 3 days of playtime which is fair, chat log seems clear. Application is a little short though. I understand the 'WWKB' system you are describing, however I don't think you'll warn a multi-hack user twice before banning him would you? Try to elaborate some more on how you would pushing rule breakers.

I take it as you are going to apply for the trade server, which is completely fine by me :)

I agree with @Stabbin, try to explain more in the "how would you do your job" as it would help to see your type of actions against certain situations.
And in general, if I'm not mistaken, you're a polite player that likes to have fun on the server.

+0.5

Reactions: Stabbin
So to elaborate on how I would do my job:

Insulting or spamming (chat or mic): Once I hear someone or see someone breaking these kinds of rules I would start off w/ a warning using the all chat command ; @ - message. Depending upon how harsh the rule breaking was being, it would tell me if I needed to administrate another warning on that user. Normally a second warning would be either a mute or a gag for a period of time.

Map Exploiting: From past experience w/ map exploiters, I don't tolerate this much at all so I would start w/ a strict warning. If the user continues to do this, I would ban them from the server for a short as 1 hour and as long as a week depending upon how serious the exploit was.

Any sort of hacking: If I see something like this, I would start off by recording a demo so I have proof for later and proceed to ban the user permanently.

Scamming (Trade): I would begin by asking the people who were part of the trade where the scam took place. Since I am very experienced w/ trading and I know my prices I would ask about the actual offer and who offer what and then ask them if they even know the proper price of the items in the trade.

Reactions: Da Random
just letting you know that the app is under review.

declined, seems like your activity is going down and also your sessions in january are quite short most of the time.
please improve that and your chances might be better on the next try.

you may apply again in 1 month so on the 05.03.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread