Declined Gameserver Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slιmy - Panda.tf

Hello Panda.tf Community!
Im Slιmy!

My real name is : Leon.
Steam Profile-name : Slιmy

My Age? : 13.

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:82697136

My Online Times : I am actually verry active and often online. I play every day from 16 or 17 until 21-23. At weekends i'm online from 13 or 16 until the next morning. \(•-•)/

Do you have an Microphone? : Yes, but i don't use it often, just for Skype and Teamspeak3.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod : I was Admin on several "big" Minecraft servers. I often got
Mod too. So i have some experience as an Admin/Mod, i know what to do. c:

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? : You can often find me on the Deathrun, PropHunt, Surf and 2Fort Server. But you can find me always at deathrun!

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works? : No, not at all, it would be the first time im Admin on a SourceMod server. It would be great to learn how to use it.

Why should we choose you? : Im an verry active player. I have good experience with beeing Admin/Mod.
I want to help people and have some fun with them. Im nice to newer people. (To the Pro's ofcourse too)

I am not the "I have all the force to do everything i want because im Admin!" or the "Hahaaha, im Fame because im Admin!" Not at all, im the one who just likes to help people in their troubles.

What will you do as Admin? : I will make sure to let people know what they are doing wrong before punishing. When I have to punish I will use appropriate commands, like gag or mute for mic and chatspamming. I will only kick the offenders or the people who are already warned.
I will only ban for the bad things, like hacking or racism.
Or the people who got warned tooo often. (30 Minutes ban)

I hope i can make it, because i saw other great applyings. - Slimy aka. Leon!

Last edited:
I agree with AnneX , the color doesnt fit an admin application in my opinion.

But for the rest i like your application and the way you think so far.:D

I saw what Annex wrote before and i hardly care if you remove this message too, but I know Slιmy has been in 2fort and that is why I sent the reply to his comment. Thought it was necessary to let people who wouldn't bother to look know. Didn't mean it as offensive lol

Last edited:
I'll reiterate a point I made in another application.

>Colour. Is. Irrelevant.
It doesn't matter what colour it is, at all. We're looking for qualities of the app and if it fits admin criteria, not the aesthetics of the text.

Reactions: Electrod
thats now the last time that i say that, this is an admin application and not a spam thread.
if you two have problems, sort them out over PMs or whatever, thats now the last warning or i completely lock down replying on admin applications

Can you tell us what these "big" minecraft servers are called?

1. Application follows the template and is good enough.
2. Even though there are some typos your English skills seem to be fitting.
3. Upon checking your chatlogs I've thankfully not seen any insults towards other players, so you seem like a mature guy. (despite the LO Ls and XD's)

Also:
I have good experience with beeing Admin/Mod.
Yay, someone else who always types "being" with a double E!

1. Application follows the template and is good enough.
2. Even though there are some typos your English skills seem to be fitting.
3. Upon checking your chatlogs I've thankfully not seen any insults towards other players, so you seem like a mature guy. (despite the LO Ls and XD's)

Also:

Yay, someone else who always types "being" with a double E!

That was a typing fail, sorry. c:

Can you tell us what these "big" minecraft servers are called?
The server's stopped... a year ago... it was verry fun..
But they were called : Mario's Mincraft Server and i forgot the name of the other one...

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be around 3 months before we decide anything. Admin stuff tends to happen in a big burst every now and then. At the moment, the bigger priority is getting the new servers set up etc. After that, I'd assume some new admins might be needed if we have 10 more servers, depending on how many rulebreakers and reports come in.

But for vanilla, aside from general hacks, there's not a lot of stuff to go wrong...

Well, declined for the following reasons.

1. The server the play the most on is Deathrun, which we already got Killer, Stabbin and now Vixor for it.
2. Having only 200 hours in the game will probably means that there are some game mechanics you might think isn't legit (happened a couple of times, so we usually take this carefully).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread