Declined GameServer admin application, 193.192.59.191:27045. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger

Name/Nickname: Tiger, my real name is Harry.

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:39823265

Online Times and timezone: I don't have a specific set time, however i will be online more or less an hour or more a day.

Do you have a Microphone?: It works, but i hate using it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: None.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:Dodgeball is a main, however occasionaly i go onto panda-hightower.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: I know a few commands, nothing that i can't learn though.

Why should we choose you?: I'm online a lot, i notice problems faced in your dodgeball servers, I've reported issues in the past but 9/10 were ignored. I wish to join and become an admin to assist and improve the quality of your dodgeball servers.

What will you do as Admin?: I will make sure participants enjoy their session without someone who's there to ruin it, using the admin qualities to make sure everyone "enjoys their stay"

Hope you consider me,
-Tiger.

You've only recently come back after 5-6 months. It's the same situation as a recently declined application.
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/640748

Your application is also very short, with very little effort. You haven't even listed the punishments.
I also remember you from your previous application.

Please make a punishment list, a list of different scenarios, with the punishment you'll hand out.

Punishments include: Kicking if breaking server rules, muting and killing if they're disrupting the game at hand. e.g. stealing in dodgeball, or mic spam. These include being kicked for a certain amount of time, given chances to improve then permanently kicked if still not following rules.
Sorry for not including this

Punishments include: Kicking if breaking server rules, muting and killing if they're disrupting the game at hand. e.g. stealing in dodgeball, or mic spam. These include being kicked for a certain amount of time, given chances to improve then permanently kicked if still not following rules.
Sorry for not including this

Please make a more brief description, check other applications on how they've done it and please include it in the actual application to keep it nice and tidy.

So I'm just going to straight up decline this one and I hope my reasoning is justifiable without needing a discussion. If not, you guys can slap me!

You haven't visited the forums since you posted your application and replied on it on that Wednesday last week. You have hardly improved on what is needed to be as requested by @Le Captain Pootis and your sessions...is extremely poor. Also I remember in your previous application you did get declined for a pretty serious reason. Though I would ignore this factor if you did improve for the better for the community and not just for yourself.

You may reapply in 1.5 months, but please do improve your activity if you really want to be considered here. But effort into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread