Game breaking Glitches (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Im new to this community so i liked exploring the smaller less popular servers and i noticed that are game breaking bugs in class ware like a spectator spawing to the middle of the map and if he killed half of the people on the server tf2 will crash due to a kill to a spec also there is this glitch were sometimes if you open the text box you cant get out of the text itself making you have to restart your game entirely.

It would be nice if you could look into fixing or seeing what i mean
Thank you!
-Joe :3

Ive got these bugs to but i think the one where the text box doesn't close is a tf2 problem because i've got it on multiple servers than panda servers

• Agree
Reactions: Supreme
Ive got these bugs to but i think the one where the text box doesn't close is a tf2 problem because i've got it on multiple servers than panda servers
Well it happens more frequently on the Class warfare

The problems in class warfare like players joining in spectator and sometimes the classes messing up cannot be fixed, or so I've been told. Ron tried it quite a long time ago but he couldn't manage.

The problems in class warfare like players joining in spectator and sometimes the classes messing up cannot be fixed, or so I've been told. Ron tried it quite a long time ago but he couldn't manage.
its getting really bad!

Simple solution for the problem, suicide or let an admin slay you.

Simple solution for the problem, suicide or let an admin slay you.
you know there's a way to make the server crash on purpose when you're being put in spec at start? i won't go into detail how but it's pretty easy to do and some people do it on purpose and THAT is something that really should be fixed.
on a sidenote, remove fucktower from mapcycle pls

• Dislike
Reactions: Lukas
you know there's a way to make the server crash on purpose when you're being put in spec at start? i won't go into detail how but it's pretty easy to do and some people do it on purpose and THAT is something that really should be fixed.
on a sidenote, remove fucktower from mapcycle pls
crashing servers on purpose will not be tolerated and end up in an perm. ban from our servers.
since everything is comprehensible if i really want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread