Declined Gagged (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheshire™

Hello, My name is Cheshire™and i like to play on The panda community but i got gagged...
My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:60598965 and the date and time of the ban is 04-07-16 20:49.
The reason of my ban is insulting.. By admin named ''Stabbin''

The reason that i think i should receive an unban is.... I allready was gagged for 2 weeks before the perm gag... So i did learned about my lesson littlee bit.. But i was gaming on Dm dual v4 (Map of the panda community) And i was little bit stressed that night and cuz of a camper i got mad and said something like ''How could you even say rekt after killing with the fucking machina'' and then i got gagged... i am now allready gagged for a few months and i learned of my lessons so it would be a pleasure if you guys can give me a second chance :).

Greetings Cheshire.

The perm is your 9th punishment, and a lot of them are ridiculously close together. So first off, "second chance" is a grave understatement of what you would be getting lol. Being "a little bit stressed one night" does not even begin to explain 9 punishments. I don't know about the rest, but I'd personally need a lot more than just "I was stressed one night and even though I didn't really learn anything from 8 punishments, this time is different... somehow" for me to even consider giving you another chance.

But of course it's up to the admin and I'm just here for moral support.

I agree with what EvoWarrior says, the punishments were very close together. You even state this after a two week gag, you just went right back to insulting. I highly doubt that I gagged you for saying "How could you even say rekt after killing with the fucking machina", because this isn't even an insult. Anyways, before the gags I've even banned you for two days. Added you on steam and told you to look at our rules. This had no effect either. Nothing tells me you've learned you lesson and this is even more obvious by the fact that you went right back to rule-breaking after a ban and a two week gag. You've had many chances and you blew it. I vote against the unban.

Just like Evo, I'm here just for moral support.

You're someone, that probably did really bad. So many commblocks and all. But to be honest, the last idk 2 months or so you never broke a rule from what I've seen. You're using your mic to communicate and that's all you do with it. You don't spam, you don't insult, all you do is being friendly to others. So I kind of disagree with stabbin but at the same time I agree with him.
You did improve, but I'm not sure if thats enough for the unban. Anyways, good luck. ^^

• Agree
Reactions: Nitro4D
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread