Declined Gagged permanently (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be ungagged because i tiped ded for 5 times when 5 people died on last trap, that's not spam

latest

So lets get this straight...Because 5 people died in a trap, you had to type / bind 'ded' 5 times?

alperrt kys

Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif

COMIC GENIUS

Look if you want to get anywhere you kind of have to take responsibility. Most likely my advice will be ignored, but why blame your spam on people dying? WHY?

Sylok I always leave a general warning for everyone when someone spams/insults/overuses caps.

You decided to type ded 5 times in a row and now claim it isn't spam. It is spam and the punishment you got was deserved.
You had 5 previous gags and over time I've seen your behavior in the server before I gave you the gag, it was only a matter of time before you would receive your final gag.

People may decided on this but my decision is that the gag stays.

Reactions: Deep and Heratade
this player is good often plays well, I'm sorry he could not know or forget the rules

How can he forget about the rules if he got punished 5 times before? https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:78495849&Submit

I think the point about getting a punishment is learning out of that, start following the rules and actually read them. If after 5 punishments he still continues to break the rules then he is CHOOSING to not follow them.

Without taking any responsibility still for his own actions, it's more than likely if he was to be un-gagged he will just break the rule yet again. There is no attitude improvement and it's only been a limited time since the gag was put in place.

I do believe Swaggy can wrap this up, I don't see anyone disagreeing on the matter and he has made his point. At this point I'm just pointing my nose in it cause I like the ban appeals to be done as soon as possible :x3:

Reactions: Heratade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread