Declined Gagged in Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I have just been gaged by an admin in the Panda Community US Jailbreak. I have no idea why this has happened and would like it revoked so...yeah

SourceBans Ban URL:Don't know (cant find it)
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Your_Average_Furry
Steam ID 32: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199040004735/
Date and Time of the Ban: 15/04/2022 around 20:20 GMT
Reason about the Ban: No clue
Admin that Banned you: No clue
Why should you receive a unban for the gag: There is no clear reason as to why I was gagged and so I am asking for it to be revoked

• Disagree
Reactions: _Black and Flynt
1650056946004.png

I would say its a well deserved gag. :cmonBruh:
Since saying the country without any context and then just saying "bUt ITs A cOuNTrY :pepega:"
will almost certainly get you gagged.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Flynt and Raggeman
Oh that. Did you look at it in context of the current situation at that point. I'm fairly certain everyone was saying something similar to try and almost say the n-word or outright saying it

• Indifferent
Reactions: _Black
Oh that. Did you look at it in context of the current situation at that point. I'm fairly certain everyone was saying something similar to try and almost say the n-word or outright saying it
I cant see anything in the chatlogs that confirm/deny this (except one guy who said he is gonna say the nword in voice chat, and I have no idea what followed to that), however just because alot of people are breaking a rule doesnt mean its okay to do it.

Hello, this is the link to your gag: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:539869503&Submit=Search
The reason being: racism

The ban stands for 1 week, as we follow a policy of increasing punishment times over {X} amount of offenses.

Additionally, you have been gagged for racism before. So I don't understand why you try to play around the word by talking about the country with no context what so ever, and immediately after someone used the word for the purpose of provoking others.

thank you, I dont remember the previous incident you are referring to but I can see that it is in the previous bans so, thank you.

Reactions: iamhuman
With all being said, I'll have to agree what Human said above. I suggest you avoid using the word niger unless you are actually referring to the country with context. Plain out saying niger will just make us believe that you are trying to say a racial slur but remove a letter to avoid being punished from it.

Declined.
Onward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread