Declined Gagged for a hour then for perma + reporting an admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somedude

So iam rophi i playing here more than 3 years and never have problems here but 1 day i play at ff2 what i have on server 200+ hours its a normal day then i se my friend writing an czech languene so i write to him in czech languene "write english ok" then i get without warning gag for hour i say ok its only for hour next day i still next day still still so i write to my friend patmoshere why iam still muted ... then 30 mins ago he write to me iam have perma muted ;-; so i write why ... and then i want why who done it and why so i reporting admin Blutz for no warning and instantly perm mute i want to he or she have punishment and me have unmute ... that this is unacceptable and I do not want to make it happen more often. Its need more Justice ! so thats all maybe she in next 3 days muted 10+ more peoples without warning so if you reading this do something. Rophi.

@inu Use your megic!

You had 6 gags prior to your permanent one, most of which for the reason of speaking a non-english language. There is nothing unacceptable or unjust about you receiving a permanent gag.

so i write to him in czech languene
Yes you wrote to him in Czech, which is against rules, thus got punished for it. Punishment was later extended to permanent due to you having excessive amount of previous punishments.

so i write to my friend patmoshere
why oh why

I think we can all agreed he can keep his perm and i will punish blutz by buying him a beer. + you already had 6 gags/mutes. why would he warn you? those pretty much count as warnings

Let's just let blutz get in there

I'm not gonna remove your gag. I gave you a fair warning at first, but you broke the rule again. You had plenty of chances already to correct your mistakes, I mean c'mon, 7 gags. Almost half of them because you spoke foreign language and you should've known that me or any other admin will gag you again for speaking any language that is not english.

playing here more than 3 years and never have problems here
Tell that to your other previous 6 gags before your perm.

I didn't gag you because of hate, I gagged you because you kept breaking the rules. Which are not so complicated to understand.

• Winner
Reactions: Tsumiki
Yes but is hard i get all of that bcs friends its hardnl if i writing to them english and they cz so i just must do it

• Dislike
Reactions: Patmosphere
I would advise you in the future to warn your friends through Steam message, rather than warning them in-game. I know your intentions were only good, but you still violated a rule in the process.

Tell your buddy they owe you one. You took one for the team (;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread