Not open for further replies.

usernameusername

(i wasn't banned so there's no ban url)
nerd femboy
STEAM_0:1:189379301
2021-05-30 03:02:52
advertisingcheats
Asper
i wasn't advertising cheats, i was just memeing with copypasta and i didn't even give the right name of the cheat (lmaobox, i spelled it lmabox). the lmaobox cheat isn't used anymore, and i didn't even get a warning.

• Dislike
Reactions: Mark!
b65943ec360d166171a59e8e87d4b6e4.png

There was one other person who said lmao box after I killed them but I wouldn't think that was advertising. It was a really insane shot and he was just saying that out of fun (I think)
the lmaobox cheat isn't used anymore,
I'm sure its still used and I don't see why this would affect anything in the appeal.

Advertising cheats is strictly forbidden but depends on the admin who put the punishment on you. In this case I decided to perm gag after talking with @Gold about it.

i wasn't advertising cheats
putting a link whether it actually works or not is still advertising.

To be precise this is what you said "get good, get lmaobox! lmabox.net" | as I said before the person who I killed just said lmaobox a couple of times. Saying the phrase "Get Good Get lmao box!" basically implies that you were advertising for it with the link included if was for memes or not.

In the end it's up to my mentor @Semicolon Backslash to decide about this appeal.

Advertising cheats is not permitted on panda and we have very little tolerance for this. However since this does appear to be a poor joke and this being your first offense I may consider another appeal in the future.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread