Gag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i hate warsman, and i hear he is unadmin so any admins can ungag because my time is endless and i know ALL rules about chat and voice
It doesn't matter if you hate him or not or if he is admin or not. You got perm gagged because you already had 10 comms, the chance you will be ungagged is really small.

• Agree
Reactions: Cammy
Looking at your bans you should be Lucky still being on this community.....

It doesn't matter if you hate him or not or if he is admin or not. You got perm gagged because you already had 10 comms, the chance you will be ungagged is really small.

Remember Wasman?, he is banned for resizing, so i add new rule:Don't resizing because players really hitting a head or hitbox

Remember Wasman?, he is banned for resizing, so i add new rule:Don't resizing because players really hitting a head or hitbox
First of all, he didn't get banned for resizing at all, I don't know where you got that from. Second he resigned himself, he chose himself to not be admin anymore. You will most likely not be ungagged since you already have 10 comms and without his it still would have been 9. In my oppinion you should be happy that you didn't get perm'd any sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread