Accepted Gag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi Uchiha

Source Ban: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Syntex&Submit=Search

Name of your Account: Syntex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:435829501

Date and time of the ban: 07-09-18 15:12

Reason about the Ban: Inappropriate Behaviour against others;

Admin that Banned you: @fanthom @P N N

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Since my 5th gag was a perm gag for some reason i thought i make another appeal because normally its the 6th gag that is perm right? It's actually not that much to say i got gagged for Inappropriate behaviour against others. After my 4th gag i was really careful i didn't wanted to get gagged again so i didn't chat much i didn't showed a single insult in chat. I really tried not to start a fight/disscussion with anyone and i really succeeded there for some weeks. Then a completely new player joined the server (1.000) points, and he just straight up insulted. I knew from the first second he is just a troll so i was waiting him to leave or to stop cuz no one was answering him. He also didn't insult me just everyone that killed him took his health packs or what ever. A few people warned him and told him to stop, i didn't cuz as said i just don't wanted to be gagged again. We called an admin but it was really early in the morning so no one came. After 10 minutes a few people made fun of him because they wanted him to stop / they tried to stop him with that(i wasn't). He was playing hale and said "man look at this pussy engi camping there because he is having no skill", someone answered "he is outplaying u so u are probably the one with no skill". The first time i wrote something in the 10 minutes and it was "hes low IQ". That's the story, FOR SURE i did not have the right to "lowkey insult" him but gagging me for that is in my opinion a bit unfairly since he got no punished for saying stuff like "kys" etc etc it was a lot in these 10 minutes. I still apologize for that it was stupid but yeah. I took a 1 month tf2 break and i am slowly picking up the game (#05 vsh) again and i wish i could drop some words in the chatbox from time to time.

Thanks for reading that long messy text.

- Syntex

Hello Syntex,

I have spoken with fanthom about it, and we agreed on lifting the gag. Keep in mind that you are currently on a really thin line now, and if you in a strange way manage to get another gag after this, you can just forget about appealing. Looking at your SourceBans you have had quite a few chances now.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread