Accepted Gag this sorry soul [DutchFox] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, gag me for insulting even though the warden was force warding and doing stupid shit the entire time.

Also find it funny how you have been gagged in the past yet are hounding me for a one time thing when you should probably be careful yourself not to get gagged again.

I have had plenty of communication bans, most of which are years old. My problem with you is that you show this behavior every time you're on JB, making the experience less fun for others. You consistently insult pretty much everytime you join, so to make this behavior stop I think you deserve a gag. This was not a "one-time thing" in your own words. IF you get gagged I hope you learn your lesson.

As for my own bans, why would you point out a shortcoming of someone else without addressing your own? Whataboutism is a plague. Part of growing up is taking responsibility for your own actions. I know I have.

One time thing? Your chat is awful, drama set aside you consistently spam the same messages, overuse caps, and outright talk down on other players. I don't know jack about jailbreak, and I don't mean to step in for a JB admin, but this guy clearly needs the gag.

• Agree
Reactions: Teddi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread