Accepted Gag/Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim1

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Jim (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170157259/)
Steam ID 32: [U:1:209891531]
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-05-20 15:11:55
Reason about the Ban: Harassment
Admin that Banned you: Stabbin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Hello, to anyone who has taken the time out of there day to read this, thank you. Firstly I would like to personally apologize to the Admin Stabbin, that I miss treated those almost couple of years ago, I had no place to call you names, leave the comments I left, and say the toxic words I said, I let my anger get a grip on my judgement, and when I was 19 at the time I had a very toxic mentality where I would challenge any confrontation that came about... I've learned since, that yes things make you angry all the time, but really if you have nothing nice to contribute or add to a conversation you should keep it to yourself. You were just doing your job and I was being a d**k head. I also had a phase where being edgy had become my personality a bit, and I though offensive things were funny and "Quirky". (since almost 2 years ago, I've learned it's really not, and doing such things just makes you look obnoxious, and takes away from other player's gaming experiences.)

I have quite a few friends that get on this server from time to time and would like the opportunity to be able to interact with these people on the server. I'm going to be open, and not going to hide much, at the time I was juggling with some toxic personality traits along with just the fact of me being a not so chill person, this doesn't excuse my actions, but for context on why I would deliberately antagonize people. (Such as Stabbin) Me being the was I used to be, just had no judgement and a very toxic pool in what should've been a brain. At this time I would also like to apologize to the other Admins Solar and Furken, sorry you had to put up with me on a couple of occasions, I'd like to think I have bettered myself, but I'll let others judge my character, we all have moments and I can say truthfully I am trying everyday to be better, I have no intention on behaving in the manner I used to behave in when joining this server, I just wanna play some games with some friends and carry on with my life. Lastly I want Stabbin to know while I was upset, I truly hold no animosity towards you at all or any other staff member on the server, It's been a 1 year and 8 months, and yeah for real though man, I am sorry for you having to put up with the s**t you had to, you didn't deserve that, and I needed to learn a thing or two.

I hope this sums it up nicely, have a good evening, afternoon, day, or night.
-Jim

Reactions: _Black
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:104945765

(Correction on my part.)

Reactions: _Black
Your appeal is valid, you just have to be patient for Stabbin 's response particularly when it's currently the holidays.

Reactions: Jim1
Hello Jim, I am going to give you another chance. I have unsilenced you and you should now be able to speak in voice and chat again. Please note that we will keep a close eye on your chatlog and monitor your in-game behavior and you may be punished again without warning if you break similar rules as to those you were punished for.

Happy new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread