Accepted Gag/Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:45684551&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: zuccsucc
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:45684551
Date and Time of the Ban: 2018-10-13
Reason about the Ban: "Spam"
Admin that Banned you: @Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: This happened over 3 years ago at this point and I don't even remember why it happened. I know the ban says permanent but it would be appreciated if I got another chance. 3 years is a lot of time.

It's been 3 years so you now qualify for an appeal.
For now I'm just going to lift the gag. For the next 3 months of you playing on our servers, if you end up not breaking communication rules, you can appeal again to lift your mute. If you end up just waiting out the 3 months while hardly playing I will not consider the un-mute.
You'll also most likely be wanting to play on our jailbreak server. The mute will also help serve you getting use to all the rule changes as in the 3 years the rules have changed for jailbreak.

You may be subject to monitor and if found breaking communication rules you may receive a permanent communication block without warning that cannot be appealed at all. This is it, the final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread