Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:189460962
Date and Time of the Ban: 11/05/23
Reason about the Ban: Toxic comms
Admin that Banned you: Cowboy
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
-
my bad gang
-
So over these past few months I've been taking meds, going to places i enjoy and trying to see the good things in jb (hardly anything ngl) and even creating a better experience for me and others (hopefully). I get mad just like everyone else, but most of all I've learnt to take control and drown out my anger with different things, even though it has not been that long. I believe that I have managed to supress insults and to create a less toxic person of myself over these short months . The reason im here is as simple as interacting and speaking with other players to warn them of a rule break, create custom LRs and to give help to teammates in jailbreak. Me and Kenya have become friends now and I regret the insults i have given in the past few months and years.
-
too much yapping, shorten it down>>
Im sorry for the insulting and I've grown into a better person and i believe i should be ungagged so i can interact with the world of jb.

• Indifferent
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Name of your Banned Steam Account: three little birds (atm) ,zevs (usually)
sorry i forgot to put it

I have received reports from people that i trust in the team and in the community that you sometimes have shown your angry side over the microphone and have shown borderline toxic tendencies.

I can't really get hard proof of this so i'll go ahead and take your word for it that you have changed and are trying to be less toxic. Ill lift the gag.

Your chatlogs will be monitored closely so i highly suggest you watch what you say. Any sort of toxicty and ill slap the gag right back on. Prove to us that you have some semblence of control over your actions.

Accepted. Dont fuck this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread