Status
Not open for further replies.

Bored gamer

Banned
prussian man #peccyforaddmin
2023-02-10 19:32:21
toxic
Admin that Banned you: semicolon backslash
it is kinda unfair how i get bullyed cause of my voice and since i am gagged i can't say when i got freekilled or when i get lr i can't do good lrs and if i can get ungagged i don't have to use my mic all the time and i can say the games and also when someone like iluiu or a mfker joins.

• Happy
  • Wow
Reactions: Swify and pec
I want to add on to this. I will say that people do tend to provoke him a lot knowing he gets angry fairly easy. The people who do it know what they're doing. And even today, somebody tried to call an admin on him for "freekill" even though they had rebelled. I think he deserves a second chance. :D

I want to add on to this. I will say that people do tend to provoke him a lot knowing he gets angry fairly easy. The people who do it know what they're doing. And even today, somebody tried to call an admin on him for "freekill" even though they had rebelled. I think he deserves a second chance. :D
Sorry, but "people provoked him into doing this" isn't really an excuse for him to act toxic in chat. The people who provoked him should not be doing that, yes, but turtle man has the ability to not be toxic back and if he has a problem with people provoking him, to call an admin for help. It's still his responsibility to not react toxically to their provoking.

As it's Semicolon's gag and he's the only jailbreak full admin, it's up to him to decide if he wants to give turtle man another chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but "people provoked him into doing this" isn't really an excuse for him to act toxic in chat. The people who provoked him should not be doing that, yes, but turtle man has the ability to not be toxic back and if he has a problem with people provoking him, to call an admin for help. It's still his responsibility to not react toxically to their provoking.

As it's Semicolon's gag and he's the only jailbreak full admin, it's up to him to decide if he wants to give turtle man another chance.
I try to not but they keep doing it even when admin says stop

The admin will punish them if they don't stop.

Even still, if you ignore them, they will eventually get bored and stop. If they are looking for a reaction, don't react to them.

Again, Semicolon Backslash will decide your fate.

Then you need to try harder.

If you believe people are harassing you, you may report them on the forums, firing back with more insults is not the way to solve the problem.

Declined as I don't have faith that you won't fall back to your old ways.

Reactions: Nergal Nergalton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread