Not open for further replies.

[SixSenS].wav

SourceBans Ban URL: source
Name of your Banned Steam Account: L U C I F E R
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:53537815
Date and Time of the Gag: 2019-01-26 05:46:56
Reason about the Gag: Racism
Admin that Gagged you: Pricholas
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I haven't played dodgeball like I used to do in ages in Panda servers, these were my main servers. I used to chat a lot with other players, sometimes to make them salty to try and get them to try really hard, sometimes went full stupid mode and made some racist comments, n-word mostly. I have tried to come back to the server, but being unable to chat it's just not the same, I would like to get my gag ban lifted because, well its been more than 2 years basically, I am now in the University and grew up, so no more stupid behavior from my end. Would like to get another chance, if there is a problem, I am fine getting permaban. This server is where I developed my love for dodgeball and where I introduced it to my friends. Also, as you can see, my first language is not English, so using the mic is kinda difficult for me and other languages are banned through the mic.

Apologies for the delay.

To be fair to you, I'm only responsible for your permanent gag. The prior offenses are all from older admins in 2015.
At the time of your issued punishment I checked the priors and saw six previous warnings, which warrants a perma.

We do not have server chat logs dating back this far, so it's pure speculation on what specifically triggered the punishment.
I can only assume you were spamming racism in the chat.

All being said, after two years I can agree that your behavior may have changed.
I am willing to grant the ungag on the condition that your chat will be monitored.

If you further violate the rules regarding chat usage you will be permanently gagged again with less consideration in any future appeal.

Accepted and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread