Declined Gag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corr

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:488106981&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Just a player here
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:488106981
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-04-27 21:38:54 (Gag)
Reason about the Ban: CapSpam/Insulting
Admin that Banned you: @Gold
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Hello there Panda.tf administrators. I've recieved a gag punishment for I don't know how much days about 6 months ago. I'd really like to apologize for CapSpamming, Insulting the awesome moderators. I'm really sorry I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me...

I'm just going to get into it. From what I remember you were extremely toxic and when you got muted you started harassing me on discord(?) I could be mistaking you for someone else there. But it took you 2 months to get from 0 comm blocks to both perm muted and perm gagged. That's a big red sign in my eyes tbh and after reading the convo you had with chae and it makes me feel like you still have room to mature. You go off by saying that a muted you for saying fuck and then go off and say "thank got hes not a mod anymore". Shows to me that if you do get ungagged you will just insult the first person you disagree with. I'm leaning towards a decline.

im literally changed, im trying to play panda's jailbreak servers but i cant the only reason why is because im gagged so when i get picked i literally just killbind..

After looking at the appeal, the screenshots, and your past chat logs, I don't think you are ready to be ungagged, please try again in a couple months.
Declined

• Friendly
Reactions: Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread