Accepted Gag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krown

Hi

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=krown&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: at the time of the gag it was §Xkrown§, but right now it's krownAm.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90977930

Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-07-11 21:29:37

Reason about the Ban: it says "Racism, light spam. But generally racism", but honestly it was just racism.

Admin that Banned you: @Madact

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: it's been almost 3 years and I have learned my lesson. I'm sorry for messing up and being gagged again. I have matured in the sence of following the rules and not doing dumb shit. I promise to stay clean and not say anything racist, offensive or to just not break the rules in general. Once again i'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

Much love, krown.

I've asked the user to come onto the jailbreak server so the jailbreak admins know how Krown behaves on the servers. By next Monday I'll most likely remove the gag so long as they have come on to prove they're not coming back to cause trouble.
It has been 3 years, so hopefully you have improved.

Reactions: TWC and krown
Didn't really join as much as I would hope, but you did make the effort and I can always keep an eye on your chat log in the future ::P::

If you end up breaking communication rules again, you may end up with both gag and mute placed back on without a chance of appealing. Make sure you're well versed in the rules :ok_hand:

Accepted

• Friendly
Reactions: krown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread